Tips of leaves all browning overnight

Doing the good old drain and fill on my machine as I’ve just asked to go to flush stage as I plan on harvesting in a few days. Buds are looking ready to go. But, when I poked my head in today almost every leaf in the plant has brown tips? I wonder if it’s because it’s end of life, or there was a nute burn or something.
I’ve put a ticket in only out of curiosity, but because I’m so close to the end of grow it shouldn’t matter too much.

8 Likes

Nute burn for sure, just the tips nothing to worry about this can vary from strain to strain and i’ve had throughout veg too. Most of my ends are brown and curled if it goes beyond the tips then an adjustment is required.

Buds are looking good btw!

3 Likes

@Azuri Huh! I didn’t know. Mine hasn’t done that at all during the grow. Totally overnight. Seems weird at the end.

And you know what? My buds haven’t really changed size at all in the last couple weeks. Thought they might plump up a bit. Our plants turned out so diff at the end. Yours is so tall too! Can’t wait for the weigh-off :blush:

2 Likes

@CookieGrower not that tall at all, it’s only just below the second fan. Never really did a huge stretch.

2 Likes

Yeah the dosing would be impossible to tweak for every indviual plant needs and other factors. My plant suffered more HST during veg stage so while my plant recovered and slowed growth my nutes get dispensed based on plant that is not stressed and drinking like a unstressed growing plant.

Yup I’ll weight in as well, lol. Mine still have a long way to go only seen my first orange hair this week. :joy:

3 Likes

@rainstorm3 my plant has some
Of that at the tips too but she’s going strong your at the end of your cycle where it’s just flushing with water so you you will start to see a lot of fan leaves appearing like they are dieing

3 Likes