Tips curling

Hey everyone. Last night I did a drain/fill, added hydroguard, and calibrated.Today, the tips of her leaves are curling down and I’m noticing some yellowing on tips of newer growth. The air stone is working fine. Temps ok too. Do I have an issue here or am I all good?

2 Likes

The plant is probably fine but let’s see a close up of where the stem meets the cocoa pod. Do you have an additional fan in the Grobo? If not, I recommend getting one.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! I will take a pic as soon as I can, but I think the pod is too wet. I used the grobo start and never took the white sponge thing out when I transferred. I think the last fill put more water in the reservoir and saturated it. How dumb?! I have since removed the sponge and trimmed a bottom leaf that was spotted and crispy from a previous issue to increase airflow. I was thinking a fan too. Is there one you recommend?

2 Likes

I like these for my Grobo.

3 Likes

Do you face it toward the plant or away?

1 Like

Directly on it for now, then as it grows you can slide them underneath to have them blow straight up.

3 Likes

Hi! Just realized no fans are running in the unit either! Support ticket made.

2 Likes

I’m not a Growbo owner. It might be in shock or it’s not cal. Right… Definitely missing something if it’s not shocked. But tomorrow it should be done being in shock and then if no change cal. It again or you guy’s got tech support

1 Like

I’ve got one of these… It’s nice

3 Likes

The whole tent and all airflow systems are all made stronger. But I’ve got Vivosun Tent’s. They do the job and I bought this tent that I misunderstood and it was short. Too short to put 2 Growers Choice LED lights in it. The 660 and 720. I’ve got 5 Autoflower’s in my 4x4 tent with the GC 420 in it.

1 Like