Time for a new grow

Hola AG community!

Hope everyone is well as we wrap up 2020! I’m back to document my next Grobo grow and looking forward to reaching another harvest!

Need to get some new pH and EC sensors and installed before I can begin but looking forward to growing again very soon :seedling:

:groboone:

13 Likes

Welcome back! Have you decided on a strain?

3 Likes

OG Kush perhaps?

5 Likes

I wish! Here is my current inventory available

Genetics :dna:

• Bubble Gum: Hybrid; Indica-dominant

• Salmon River OG: Indica

• Cinderella 99: Hybrid; Sativa-dominant

• Pineapple Chunk: Hybrid; Indica-dominant

• Bubba 76: Indica

• Blue Dream: Hybrid; Sativa-dominant

• Virgin OG:

• Sour Kush: Hybrid; Sativa-dominant

• Code Black OG (BlackBerry): Indica-dominant

• Chemdawg: Sativa

• I-95: Hybrid

I’m open to suggestions!

7 Likes

I am interested on that I95 where is that one from I’ve heard and tasted different strains but this one is a new one for me

2 Likes

If I had to pick out of this list 1 plant only I would go with Code Black OG

Suggestion hands down

Gelato #33 (I can suggest a breeder also if needed)

2 Likes

Imo I’d do bubble gum and blue dreams . They are both hardy good yielding plants .

2 Likes

I-95 would be my pick.

3 Likes

I-95 all day!!!

2 Likes

I-95 for sure!

2 Likes

The people have spoken lol

4 Likes

It seems that way! Haha.

I have to place an order for a few replacement items and nutrients before I get this next grow started. Lots of prep goes into my grows so probably closer towards first few weeks in 2021. Pushing me to a harvest come April/May pending a few weeks for any adjustments I made during the grow schedule.

3 Likes

We can’t wait . I can only imagine your set up

1 Like

To be completely honest it’s very basic (less is more) approach if you will! Haha. It works for my living environment but I’ve made a few tweaks over the years that have most definitely helped make small differences.

I’ll log plenty of my next grow and maybe I’ll begin to add some videos as well.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s grows progress as we move into 2021! Wishing everyone successful harvests! :seedling: :groboone:

4 Likes