This lady is my white widow auto ive tied ot down 20 plus times its a beast

9 Likes

You sure are nasty with the training !!! I don’t train that good … still trying to get the hang of it with air pots

2 Likes

Yeah I vote he gives us a training tutorial! :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Nice looking grow!

I tried to wipe the black dot off my iPad when looking at your pics. I was relieved when it figured it was on your pictures and not on my screen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I messed up the bottom two are bruce banner and gorilla glue,i start training topping f,imming ,lst when my clones are in final pot

2 Likes

I was wondering the same damn thing :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What lights you using??

1 Like

1000 watt hps,dyi ducted 18 in aluminum reflector,i work at a metal shop lol my soil is composted cow shit,powdered bones from catfish i caught,perlite,bat gauno,powdered banana peels,egg shells,nutes are kind bloom,big bloom and back strap mollasses,humidity 35 to 40%,temps lights on 75,temps lights off 65,in a 8×8 sealed garage,and homemade co2 generator ,isn’t that what you asked lol😀

3 Likes

I meant i probably went over board with my answer but im baked :blush:

Living the dream…

3 Likes

Yep, what I wanted and more. Question, why haven’t you moved to quantum board led’s yet?? They would cut your elec by ~66% and give you bigger yields as well as tighter nugs. Just curious. I moved away from hps and mh a long time ago. Your nutes and “soil” are spot on for the lights I’m referring too. Look em up. Mars hydro sp 250. This is a bit of what they do:

6 Likes

The ufo led was just for an experiment :joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you want another recommendation for some qauntoms would be the hlg 550 r spec beast of a light and is comparable to 1000 watt at 600 watt actual usage… also depending on your budget the second generation fluence spydr 2 is comparable to 1000 watt hps but gives your 1900 ppfd which is insane with efficacy of 2.8 … the fluence lights can’t be mounted 6 inches away from the canopy … The gavita led is a bad ass light too

1 Like

Nope, ive done leds,no comparsion on my hps period,your grow looks good,im hps all the way,

2 Likes

My buds are bigger,trichomes stacked on top of stacked,denser nugs. All because of not just my lights but ive dialed every aspect of my grow,ive had expencive leds but no match for hps,but thats what i like growing with,ill never go back to led alone,maybe side lighting but thats it,i can put my 1000 hps 12 in from canopy

4 Likes

Well shit, I can respect that!! Good on ya brother. :+1::v:

1 Like

I like a person of conviction :+1::v:

1 Like

@Travis_Brown

Did you spike phosphorus the week prior to flip to flower or are you following the kind bloom nut feed table? ((Edit) didn’t catch the part that these were autos)

I have one plant that currently has 16 tops and will be topping once more. I’ve been using FoxFarms supersoil, smart pots with additional worm castings. Nothing but ph’d water was provided until recently when I started feeding nutrients (General Hydroponics and others) and the plants doing well. Temps range from low 80s on and low 70’s off (about 8-10 degree difference over the past 4 weeks - average temp is 79).

@ All, has anyone added a layer (a finger) of bat guano or happy frog to their soil grow mid grow? Still in Veg and wondering if there are any positive or negative affects or if it’s worth even doing at this point.

My feed schedule is week 3 (week 6 for plants) of this guide in which I cut in half of the recommended doses.
This plant has begun to drink quite a bit. About 1 - 1 & 1/2 gallons a week now.

I also have a compost tea aerated in a bucket that I use in combo with Neptune’s fish & seaweed fertilizer and rain water that I collect. The 3 are aerated together, added to spray bottle and generously applied.
The plants have really enjoy being sprayed with this mix of 5ml compost tea, 5ml fish/sea, 10ml rain water.

No issues of any kind to report and as stated my plants are doing really well. Just looking to potentially enhance my current grow

2 Likes

Do you have pics of your training from start to finish? Or what website did you use?

1 Like

@Nathan i sent you a PM

Didn’t want to flame the OP’s post. Your plants look great!

On an unrelated note, Does anyone else play music for their plants(yeah, I’ve been music for them a few hours a day :man_shrugging:) ? I typically always have some music on in the background. I’ve read it stimulates growth and makes plants happy, but it’s probably hippie bs :joy:. My plants prefer RATM over the Beatles.

1 Like