Third grow! Pineapple Express

Day 68! 13/43 Flower. I supercropped in back about 5 days ago and did some mild trimming to open up bud sites! She is developing bud sites all the way towards the bottom despite being trimmed a few weeks earlier! Question is should I take trim the smaller bud sites so it can focus more heavily on top or what? @vegetato @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @chris_barfield

7 Likes

Anything bwlow your 2nd fan take off. Maybe over a week

1 Like

Due for water change tommorrow so I will trim her up then!!

Day 72. Flower 17/43. Trimmed her up a little over the past few days.

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9

9 Likes

Your gonna have to use those supercropping skills! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Little update date on my girl.Flower 32/43. She is definitely filling out. Smell stinky and sweet all at the same time. She is super frosty and sticky.

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @Vicc @SWSVIC @Mpower11

16 Likes

Looking yummy cheers!!!

2 Likes

Fresh!

1 Like

Love it! Those flowers :white_flower:

2 Likes

Wow, so beautiful! What a lady!

Those colas look amazing with the flower symmetry going on…!

:slight_smile: Inspiring!

7 Likes

Day 93…Flower 38/43. Probably gonna have to extend. Just gonna take it day by day. Pics of trichomes from various levels of the plant. Pretty cloudy throughout but waiting on amber.

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Mpower11 @Vicc @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @FireGuy @SilverGrobo

13 Likes

Awesome work, looks tasty!

4 Likes

looking good!

4 Likes

Looks good. Not ripe yet though as your amber count is not there yet. Maybe 3-5 days? Maybe more. Looks like a beauty though!

4 Likes

Looks great I agree needs a few more days.

2 Likes

Its begining to look a lot like :santa: Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Day 99 Flower 44/50. Already extended a week. Flowers have seemed to continue to bulk up. Getting heavy enough I had to tie them up because they were falling over. Trichomes are very cloudy with very little amber. Going keep pushing forward to achieve some more amber count before flipping to flush. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @Vicc @vegetato @FireGuy @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @pyromancy @Bplatinum9 @buzzy6

Pictures of trichomes are from different levels of the plant.

12 Likes

Beauty bro
Flip her into flush. Shell be ready at the end. Looks like a very good harvest.if you want to wait it out, try to get more light to the lower branches

9 Likes

Those little branches that didnt even make half the plants height, cut em off next time, beef up the remaining colas

6 Likes

Properly done!!! Kudos :sunglasses:

3 Likes