The solution do you all buy it in bulk or

With shipping coming in at 15 or spend 200 to get it shipped free do you all buy the solution in bulk with some pods or pay the 15 every time you need the solution stuff

1 Like

I go for bulk…
If you use distilled water you mainly need bootle 3-4-5

5 Likes

My first grow on day 36 when will bottles be empty will they last 1 grow or more ? I use distilled water

2 Likes

There is a good chance you need more 345 before the end

5 Likes

Wow really i was expecting the solution to at least last one round

2 Likes

I mark the bottle every week like this at least 30 minutes after i refill.
This way, you see how fast they empty

6 Likes

Also will the app tell us when the bottles are empty and to replace like it does with the water change ?

1 Like

I wish but no
They empty faster during flowering

4 Likes

The app just said something today about going into flowering like next week

1 Like

You have to look for yourself.
The app will not tell you to replace the bottle

4 Likes

The app will tell us if it runs out of water though right ? it hasn’t ran out of water yet we change it weekly when the app tells us too

2 Likes

How much do you buy at a time i saw online that the bottles are only good for a year

2 Likes

The app give you tricks every week.
1 thing you should know is that you should drain/fill the grobo AFTER it changed phase (ie from late vedge to transition)
This way you will have the proper amount of nutriments for the new phase
At the end, for the flush…
Wait for the grobo to transition into flush mode then drain and refill with fresh water. Grobo will not dispense any nutes during that phase but you need the replace the water

5 Likes

Thank you for all the info

3 Likes

I would just buy the extra bottles an pods an solution to calibrate an store cause ur going to need it these grows go pretty fast :dash: not only that it’s alway gd to have backup tools :hammer_and_wrench: :toolbox: in case of anything so u ready to keep moving :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

@Wayne1,

• (Water Sensors Are Only In Place Right Now To Help The Automation Of The [Drain/Fill] Process, -Not- For Warning Us How Low Your Tank Is [Unfortunately] As Of Right Now): (We Have To Still Be Hands On [OurSelves]):

• (When It Is Dry -Or- Plant Gets Big, They Drink More Water): (Top-Up Your Tank More Often): (This Will Ensure A Happier -And- Healthier Plant):

• (For Us, When We Place A New Set In The Unit, We Order The New Set):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes