The place to be, we are ONE!

Hey all,

Besides a few minor hiccups as in every day life, I would like to take this time to thank everyone who’s been helping, supporting and participating!

This group is awesome as well as the Grobo support team.

I’d like to give a big up to my buddy @SWSVIC for giving me hours of his time to rectifie a couple issues.

I’d also like to thank @Stephen and @Dani Danielle at Grobo support for their friendly, efficient and top notch customer service!

And everyone else @Bplatinum9 @KeefGreenLeef @kimba @Russel_Richardson @vegetato @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo and whom else I forgot, you’re all really awesome and I really appreciate it, truly blessed!!!

Cheers
Eric
Ottawa, Ontario Canada

12 Likes

Glad to do it Dukz :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

:facepunch:t3: Boom! It’s how we do!

5 Likes

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There you are!

Cheers Danielle!!!

5 Likes

Next time im in ottawa well smoke our grobo stuff

5 Likes

Fuck yeah dude!

3 Likes

It’s all love here family. I appreciate all of you as well, guiding us all through this cosmic voyage. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I second your sentiment!

My first few grows went horrible when compared to the expectations I had. After weathering those and treating them as opportunities to learn from my growing skill and knowledge has improved considerably.

It’s been relatively easy to address any issues that did come up in the Grobo when compared to my tent/outdoor grows though a small part of that is simply due to it being dwc instead of soil. :school:

Regardless of what’s being used to grow with (grobo or not) there are always other (localized) factors that need to be accounted for. That’s probably the bigger part of the learning curve but is also where this community really shines and helps to bridge those gaps.

Glad you’re finding your groove, and please share your experiences so we can all learn from them!

:green_heart:

9 Likes

@dukz009,

• ((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

teamwork1..

--

:handshake:

6 Likes