Test results

I got my first grow tested, and she came back with great results. It tested at 22.5 %

15 Likes

That’s nice and high for a first grow, damn. Well done

3 Likes

Where did you get it tested and what method did they use? I have the Hi-Grade app and device which uses magnified photos and AI to produce a THC %. It doesn’t seem as accurate as a lab using a mass-spectrometer.

https://www.gethigrade.com/

5 Likes

The idea you can get precise THC measurements from a picture sounds absurd to me but I know very little.

4 Likes

I got it done by the university of New Mexico agriculture dept! It was legit a company approved by the same one that tests medical for the state! Hater :rofl:

3 Likes

So it was a legit test from a agriculture dept at NMSU. What’s up you should be happy if you have the same device!

2 Likes

5 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Recall how you respond this sounded pretty harsh

1 Like

I don’t see what you see man, it was first a complement on your results where i said “well done” then I responded to Miami5th when he spoke up about he device he uses that deciphers THC from a picture which wasn’t directed to you. Nothing harsh anywhere.

4 Likes

:cool: it is hard to tell online what is going down. I’m new to this and I’m just trying to share.

2 Likes

Look at responses through the lenses of caring and a real want to help each other. That’s it, no drama

3 Likes

So I guess no drama but you and homeboy had a lot to say.

1 Like

Like I said, I don’t see what you see. Good luck!

1 Like

Same to you.

@Hilario_Leyba Cool test results man! They are definitely legit and congrats on the THC %!

2 Likes

Legit results great work growmie! Keep it real…

1 Like

Thanks Growmie!

1 Like

Question how much bud did you have to donate for the sample?

2 Likes