Tent Grow!

Not really it is a good way too learn different things about different strains. Like some grow into tree’s some are bushes. Some take more Cal-Meg than others. My first LED grow was crazy I had 7 different plants giving me hell and is still one of my best crops…

I was dealing with mold too. A lot of people in my neighborhood got a little mold.

My 1st grow with LED. Guy at the store told me I didn’t need an air flow. I went up there and they already got rid of him…

4 Likes

Bingo! Not sure what I was talking about with fans going in reverse but, I removed the filter and wow. A world of difference.

I know exactly what you mean. All 4 are different with one of them being exceptionally different.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey Growers,

Some sad news. The ice cream cake.
The miscellaneous seed…

Didn’t plan for any males for my first soil grow. Guess I got to destroy him…:unamused:

6 Likes

That sucks :frowning:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. That’s WHY I had too remodel my panda :panda_face: room. A 8 plant crop of Purple Rain. A very exotic plant. Multiple colors and smells fruity and tasted just like it smelled.
Well I just got another Seed and it is supposed to be a Autoflower but isn’t. I get them from a very old lady that could grow so good. So sad too see a great Grower not able to do that magic with weed.
She could grow anything…

3 Likes

Flapjacks coming along nicely

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

I’ve got 12 Autoflower’s going now. Just started veging. My 5 Sour Kush coming soon and my mine wedding Cake is looking awesome. My Blue Barry OG is 6ft now and full of buds. I’ve got that going on right now… You’ll get your grove.

PS
I used to grow yrs ago. It’s way different so I’m on my 4th grow… NOW.
1st mold still a great crop.
2nd merfed and just pulled them
3rd merfed again so I remodeled my Growroom and it doing awesome. 85deg when lights are on and 65-70deg lights out… I’m getting some pictures tomorrow morning when I water them. All my plants cycling too all needing water the same night

3 Likes

What is the size of the pot for your 6 footer?

2 Likes

Out door’s but I go with these pots sizes.
Phenotypes I put them from the cup too a
3gal then a 5 gal 10gal 15gal I stop at 15 or 20 pending on if the plants are bushes it tree’s lol.
You can go higher it’s up too you. I can grow a 9ft plant indoors with 6ft of space. Training and scrogs can help a lot when you grow indoors as we all should know and if you didn’t now you do.
Ask all the questions you need. The BBOG is the only one outside…
Autoflower’s go into 5gal pots from the plant of germinating only one pot. Don’t sit on the floor or move Autoflower’s they will freak out and grow crazy.

This link will show you a video that will teach you how too train your plants and make them stronger.
But this kind of training is not for Autoflower’s. Only phenotypes…

2 Likes

Rainbow Belts 2.0
Week 5 of flower

Frosted Biscotti
Week 5 of flower

8 Likes

Looks Great!! Cheers :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Nice… Looking good

4 Likes

I’m about to enter flush mode. Do I flush with pure RO water? No PH’ing or CAL/MAG?

@Mpower11

2 Likes

If this grow is true organic No flush needed.

Just continue to feed your Ro water. Stop Cal/mag 10 days before you think you want to harvest. If your off a bit on Cal/mag timing no big deal.

I never Ph my water the whole grow but to answer your question No it’s not needed because your goal is to lock out the plant from nutes anyways.

3 Likes

I take you seriously on the advice you give. I’ve got screen shots of yours and @Todd.grobo Todd’s…
I have cousin named Todd… Anyways I was swinging on a rope into a lake. I let go and I’m going in the water feet 1st and Todd popped up and smack… ROLMMFAO he my feet print’s on his face. He’s passed away now RIPAnd in Heaven.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Its not a common name so thats cool.
I make lotz of learning mistakes and like to share my process…ever getting better for sure. Thanks for the kind words

5 Likes

I’ve got to get out of my Rutt.,… I’m just so tired of the outcome sometimes. You got this guy telling you this and this guy telling you that. Or you got the grow store guy telling you you need something you don’t even need and then you’re whole garden is furbing. And I’ve been getting a lot of negative advice but the best advice I’ve gotten is here on this forum and I would have never knew nothing about worm castings and Gaia Green if it wasn’t for you and Mark I appreciate you guys thank you

4 Likes

Myself and Todd are doing the same growing style we do a coupe things different but for the most part the basics are the same.

Example

I’m sure you heard me say I don’t Ph my water. I know Todd does. It doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong just a different approach for what works for the person. This being said if you ph your water you must use natural ph up or down.

I do think myself or Todd would never steer you in the wrong direction.

My best advice to you when growing would be less is more. When you start to believe this everything will become better in your garden.

Just my thoughts :thought_balloon:!! Cheers :beers:

7 Likes