Tent Grow!

No I didnā€™t buy that add on

Hope your adding cal/mag also

2 Likes

Returnā€¦

1 Like

Hey Growers,

Iā€™ve been dealing with a case of the dreaded CHSā€¦ Took me out for 4 days. Iā€™m going to be making some changes to my cannabis intake to prevent this from happening again.
Almost just as bad, I had no one to back me up on my plants while I was down for the count so I did what I could all half-dead like.

Anywho, Iā€™ve been dealing with too much negative pressure in my grow tent lately causing it to be expanded. Last night upon inspection I noticed little to no air was being pushed out from the AC Infinity exhaust fan (I have the AC Infinity filter connected directly to it). This is a new issue. I went ahead took everything out of my tent and took apart the filter and fan. Upon powering the fan back on the blades swung in the reverse direction. I was like WTF??? I know I didnā€™t install it backward. I then turned the fan around, and upon powering on, the blades started rotating normally. Now Iā€™m thinking the fan has an issue. I installed everything back as it initially was and everything looks fine as far as the air pressure in the tent. This morning my tent is super expanded again, and again I donā€™t feel much air coming from the ducting vent.
Iā€™ve only been operating this thing for a couple of months now so I hope they replace it with no issues under the manufacturerā€™s warranty.

The plants themselves. Iā€™ve cured the calmag deficiency issue. I went ahead and took another page from @Mpower11 and got the ā€œStealthRO 150ā€. This thing completely fixed my water issues. EC & PPM is now at 0 to start. It did seem to raise my PH a bit but I picked up the ultra-potent ā€œSafer Gro Ph Downā€ which is OMRI listed. A single ml of this stuff sinks my ph way below where I want in 2 gallons. Still tinkering with the dosage.
Now because of this episode of CHS and the fan issue happening at the same time, I wasnā€™t able to do all the things needed so the plants did go through high stress of dehydration and I got some yellow leaves near the bottom. This week Iā€™ll be changing the light cycle into flower. Iā€™ll post pics soon.

I really wish I wouldā€™ve started with one plant rather than 4 for my first grow lol.

5 Likes

Go big or go home!!! lol

Sorry to hear this, but at least itā€™s over.

4 Likes

lolā€¦ Wait until you have to harvestā€¦

3 Likes

Harvest Party!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear hope you feel better soon.

Shouldnā€™t beā€¦ I had this problem once before it ended up not being a problem with the fanā€¦ It was my Carbon filter had to much moisture in it from my humidifier ā€¦ not much air was passing threw itā€¦ To solve the problem I had replace the filterā€¦ then I moved my filters outside of my tentā€¦ All good nowā€¦

Nice itā€™s a good unit I think you will be happyā€¦ Just keep up with the Cal/mag since your 100% Ro now you will need itā€¦

2 Likes

If your soil is alive and full of beneficialā€™s really you donā€™t need to Ph your waterā€¦ Put your energy into keeping your soil alive vs focusing on water Ph you will be further ahead in my opinionā€¦ Just donā€™t start casing your Phā€¦ Let the beneficial bacteria do the work for youā€¦ Besides they do a better job than we ever could

4 Likes

I know I sound like a broken record about this but what Iā€™m telling you took me years to believeā€¦

ā€œLess is Moreā€

4 Likes

Not really it is a good way too learn different things about different strains. Like some grow into treeā€™s some are bushes. Some take more Cal-Meg than others. My first LED grow was crazy I had 7 different plants giving me hell and is still one of my best cropsā€¦

I was dealing with mold too. A lot of people in my neighborhood got a little mold.

My 1st grow with LED. Guy at the store told me I didnā€™t need an air flow. I went up there and they already got rid of himā€¦

4 Likes

Bingo! Not sure what I was talking about with fans going in reverse but, I removed the filter and wow. A world of difference.

I know exactly what you mean. All 4 are different with one of them being exceptionally different.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey Growers,

Some sad news. The ice cream cake.
The miscellaneous seedā€¦

Didnā€™t plan for any males for my first soil grow. Guess I got to destroy himā€¦:unamused:

6 Likes

That sucks :frowning:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. Thatā€™s WHY I had too remodel my panda :panda_face: room. A 8 plant crop of Purple Rain. A very exotic plant. Multiple colors and smells fruity and tasted just like it smelled.
Well I just got another Seed and it is supposed to be a Autoflower but isnā€™t. I get them from a very old lady that could grow so good. So sad too see a great Grower not able to do that magic with weed.
She could grow anythingā€¦

3 Likes

Flapjacks coming along nicely

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 12 Autoflowerā€™s going now. Just started veging. My 5 Sour Kush coming soon and my mine wedding Cake is looking awesome. My Blue Barry OG is 6ft now and full of buds. Iā€™ve got that going on right nowā€¦ Youā€™ll get your grove.

PS
I used to grow yrs ago. Itā€™s way different so Iā€™m on my 4th growā€¦ NOW.
1st mold still a great crop.
2nd merfed and just pulled them
3rd merfed again so I remodeled my Growroom and it doing awesome. 85deg when lights are on and 65-70deg lights outā€¦ Iā€™m getting some pictures tomorrow morning when I water them. All my plants cycling too all needing water the same night

3 Likes

What is the size of the pot for your 6 footer?

2 Likes

Out doorā€™s but I go with these pots sizes.
Phenotypes I put them from the cup too a
3gal then a 5 gal 10gal 15gal I stop at 15 or 20 pending on if the plants are bushes it treeā€™s lol.
You can go higher itā€™s up too you. I can grow a 9ft plant indoors with 6ft of space. Training and scrogs can help a lot when you grow indoors as we all should know and if you didnā€™t now you do.
Ask all the questions you need. The BBOG is the only one outsideā€¦
Autoflowerā€™s go into 5gal pots from the plant of germinating only one pot. Donā€™t sit on the floor or move Autoflowerā€™s they will freak out and grow crazy.

This link will show you a video that will teach you how too train your plants and make them stronger.
But this kind of training is not for Autoflowerā€™s. Only phenotypesā€¦

2 Likes