Tent Grow!

I’m in Flint Michigan. I have to buy ALL my water. I’m thinking about collecting it but I need to clean my gutter’s and get 3 blue plastic barrels and this design I have will keep it from getting stag. But it will always be moving and if I have to much it will overflow into my floor drain… Will be done bye next summer.
Anyways I’m almost done with the Growroom getting clip’s for y’all… TTYL ALL

2 Likes

No I didn’t buy that add on

Hope your adding cal/mag also

2 Likes

Return…

1 Like

Hey Growers,

I’ve been dealing with a case of the dreaded CHS… Took me out for 4 days. I’m going to be making some changes to my cannabis intake to prevent this from happening again.
Almost just as bad, I had no one to back me up on my plants while I was down for the count so I did what I could all half-dead like.

Anywho, I’ve been dealing with too much negative pressure in my grow tent lately causing it to be expanded. Last night upon inspection I noticed little to no air was being pushed out from the AC Infinity exhaust fan (I have the AC Infinity filter connected directly to it). This is a new issue. I went ahead took everything out of my tent and took apart the filter and fan. Upon powering the fan back on the blades swung in the reverse direction. I was like WTF??? I know I didn’t install it backward. I then turned the fan around, and upon powering on, the blades started rotating normally. Now I’m thinking the fan has an issue. I installed everything back as it initially was and everything looks fine as far as the air pressure in the tent. This morning my tent is super expanded again, and again I don’t feel much air coming from the ducting vent.
I’ve only been operating this thing for a couple of months now so I hope they replace it with no issues under the manufacturer’s warranty.

The plants themselves. I’ve cured the calmag deficiency issue. I went ahead and took another page from @Mpower11 and got the “StealthRO 150”. This thing completely fixed my water issues. EC & PPM is now at 0 to start. It did seem to raise my PH a bit but I picked up the ultra-potent “Safer Gro Ph Down” which is OMRI listed. A single ml of this stuff sinks my ph way below where I want in 2 gallons. Still tinkering with the dosage.
Now because of this episode of CHS and the fan issue happening at the same time, I wasn’t able to do all the things needed so the plants did go through high stress of dehydration and I got some yellow leaves near the bottom. This week I’ll be changing the light cycle into flower. I’ll post pics soon.

I really wish I would’ve started with one plant rather than 4 for my first grow lol.

5 Likes

Go big or go home!!! lol

Sorry to hear this, but at least it’s over.

4 Likes

lol… Wait until you have to harvest…

3 Likes

Harvest Party!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear hope you feel better soon.

Shouldn’t be… I had this problem once before it ended up not being a problem with the fan… It was my Carbon filter had to much moisture in it from my humidifier … not much air was passing threw it… To solve the problem I had replace the filter… then I moved my filters outside of my tent… All good now…

Nice it’s a good unit I think you will be happy… Just keep up with the Cal/mag since your 100% Ro now you will need it…

2 Likes

If your soil is alive and full of beneficial’s really you don’t need to Ph your water… Put your energy into keeping your soil alive vs focusing on water Ph you will be further ahead in my opinion… Just don’t start casing your Ph… Let the beneficial bacteria do the work for you… Besides they do a better job than we ever could

4 Likes

I know I sound like a broken record about this but what I’m telling you took me years to believe…

“Less is More”

4 Likes

Not really it is a good way too learn different things about different strains. Like some grow into tree’s some are bushes. Some take more Cal-Meg than others. My first LED grow was crazy I had 7 different plants giving me hell and is still one of my best crops…

I was dealing with mold too. A lot of people in my neighborhood got a little mold.

My 1st grow with LED. Guy at the store told me I didn’t need an air flow. I went up there and they already got rid of him…

4 Likes

Bingo! Not sure what I was talking about with fans going in reverse but, I removed the filter and wow. A world of difference.

I know exactly what you mean. All 4 are different with one of them being exceptionally different.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey Growers,

Some sad news. The ice cream cake.
The miscellaneous seed…

Didn’t plan for any males for my first soil grow. Guess I got to destroy him…:unamused:

6 Likes

That sucks :frowning:

4 Likes

I feel your pain. That’s WHY I had too remodel my panda :panda_face: room. A 8 plant crop of Purple Rain. A very exotic plant. Multiple colors and smells fruity and tasted just like it smelled.
Well I just got another Seed and it is supposed to be a Autoflower but isn’t. I get them from a very old lady that could grow so good. So sad too see a great Grower not able to do that magic with weed.
She could grow anything…

3 Likes

Flapjacks coming along nicely

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

I’ve got 12 Autoflower’s going now. Just started veging. My 5 Sour Kush coming soon and my mine wedding Cake is looking awesome. My Blue Barry OG is 6ft now and full of buds. I’ve got that going on right now… You’ll get your grove.

PS
I used to grow yrs ago. It’s way different so I’m on my 4th grow… NOW.
1st mold still a great crop.
2nd merfed and just pulled them
3rd merfed again so I remodeled my Growroom and it doing awesome. 85deg when lights are on and 65-70deg lights out… I’m getting some pictures tomorrow morning when I water them. All my plants cycling too all needing water the same night

3 Likes

What is the size of the pot for your 6 footer?

2 Likes