Tent Grow⛺️Wedding Cake (ILGM)

Hey folks! Temptation got the best of me and the tent is set back up again. This time around I have the full Fox Farm nutrient set. I have a filtered inline intake fan as well as a filtered AC Infinity Cloudline T4 for exhaust. Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest again and all R/O water. I do plan to add another Exhale co2 bag soon. We’re 3 weeks old today! Keeping the temps cool at night, around 73-75 during the day. Humidity sits around 50-55% with aid of my TaoTronics Humidifier. Also running an air purifier.

Wish me luck!

6 Likes

Sounds like you are ready to grow. Good luck! I am smoking some wedding cake right now, frosty and smooth… love it.

3 Likes

Looks great good luck.

I was looking at the feed chart I wouldn’t push the Ec as high has they recommend

2 Likes

I only measure pH. I have a TDS meter, never used it and have done little research.

2 Likes

TDS or ppm pretty much the same thing.

Ec it’s just a different way to measure your TDS. But same general idea.

I have never had good luck push my plants above 2.2 Ec and 90% of the time I don’t even go that high

1 Like

Forgot how many weeks they’ve been in veg for but they looked good to me so I’m flipping them tonight

2 Likes

Been a minute… here they are

3 Likes

Gettin there!!

4 Likes

They’re gonna be cut here within the next few days. Very happy with them!

2 Likes

Cut one down last night and hung it in my currently vacant Grobo. The other one has been in darkness over 24 hours now, going to cut and trim it it tonight and hang everything back in the tent.

Have a Super Silver Haze seed in water now that has popped a tail out, she’ll be going into the Grobo next!

5 Likes

- - - [2021-12.02]:

@PhilLeshPhan,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes