5 Likes

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.22]:

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

thank you @SilverGrobo :slight_smile:

the one on the right has a brand new large flat disc :flying_disc: air stone that I just bought for this grow. It has great coverage as it almost takes up the entire bottom of the bucket

the one on the left has an older cylinder air stone that I only hope :crossed_fingers: gets directly under the roots… i’ve noticed it off to the side of the bucket at times

I turned up the intensity :arrow_up: on the pump for the left plant in hopes to increase oxygen and help out with the droop for this hydro grow

I plan to replace the older cylinder air stone with a new large flat disc one soon

thank you for LOOKIN’ OUT!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

coming along well…topped @ 5th node for 1st cut :scissors: …just replaced cylinder air stone with a disc :flying_disc: air stone …discovered the connection to the cylinder air stone was loose … following Grobo recommended schedule :wink:

• Day 19 - removed large fan leaves

• Day 21 - trim and clip

• it’s been happing growing so far :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:t4: :seedling: open to any feedback :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Day 25 late vegetation (Day 1/14) - UPDATE

open to any comments or suggestions :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Everything looks great from what I see… Only suggestion I have is it looks like your branches are getting to big now for your benders (training clips). You may want to look into removing or replacing with a bigger size bender… You don’t want to choke the branches

3 Likes

thank you!!! appreciate the continued advice…some of those clip were hard to remove and replace today

2 Likes

I could see that happening I try to remove mine before the branches are to fat… Once the branch gets hard like wood it holds it shape not to bad even with the clip removed

3 Likes

your advice is always helpful…just removed some of the clips…some were waaay too tight on the branches…the clips that stayed were relocated higher up where the branches are thinner …stress less :slight_smile: …THANKS again!

5 Likes

Anytime!!!

2 Likes

UPDATE - preparing for a deep defoliation :scissors: right before light :city_sunrise: schedule change (20/4 to 12/12) in the next day or two…both grows are about “2nd fan grobo tall:slight_smile: …left one has 10 colas…right one has 8 colas

5 Likes

Not bad for only 35 days of growing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

thanks @Choppo0816 !!! :slight_smile: …been enjoying the grow results of using the general hydroponics “aggressive feed” dosing recommendations …the cola branches seem solid and strong…i like em thick :blush:

3 Likes

Lol :joy: agreed let me know how that nute line works even tho I’m growing organically I know for my last grow with the fox :fox_face: farm nutes plants :seedling: came out look :eyes: beautiful :heart_eyes_cat: but the taste :tongue: was not my preference we’re hopefully :pray:t3: now this organic route does the trick :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Be careful less is more I feel

Nothing compares to organics when it comes to flavour.

@ChicagoCypher_CC If you want to increase size and yield you could net them blend them down. Veg longer and full the tent

3 Likes

this is my 3rd tent grow…all grows used the General Hydroponics Flora Series…i like it as it’s easy to use and i’ve been happy with the results…cost is great too as it’s under $40 for the quart sized trio … should last about 6+ grows using 2.5 gallon buckets…next grow i might do a side by side comparison using the general hydro line versus fish s#!t nutrients

2 Likes

I’m only sharing info after you open your nute bottles they have a 6 month life span. I was getting bad ph swings and after chatting with General hydro I learned this info. I switched to fresh bottles and my problems when away.

Fish Shit isn’t food it’s is a living product! It is OMRI listed for organic use and It provides a complex Microbial profile that includes thousands of different species of bacteria, fungi and protozoa.

I recommend you add it into your General hydro system now if you want.

3 Likes

:+1:t4: thanks as that’s good to know about the life span…i’ll make sure i’ll buy small pint size nutrients in the future :slight_smile:

gotcha about the nutrients…i’ll think i’ll try a new “organic” series on my next grow but i’ll need to read up more about it :books: … still have plenty of nutrients left from when i 1st purchased from amazon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

UPDATE: so far so good but humidity started rising to high sixties as they bush out more…increased inline fan speed, trimmed large fan leaves off last couple of days and added two more fans…gonna trim them up tomorrow during water change…considering buying a small dehumidifier but seem like the trimming help the most to lower the RH%

• Day 48 - Transition (Day 10 / 14)

appreciate any advice :+1:t4:

4 Likes

You are correct the bigger the plant / more leafs the higher your RH will be… Your plants sweat making Rh… Looking at your plants I agree too bushy but if they were my plants at this point I wouldn’t trim them until closer to day 21 (after the stretch is complete).

Dehumidifier will address the problem forsure just you need to deal with the heat it gives off (maybe a problem maybe not)

Are you using a combo of intake and exhaust fans?

Honestly plants look really nice I don’t really see anything wrong… Nice Job!!

6 Likes