Tent Grow (hydro buckets) - Black Widow

Thank you very much @Mpower11 !!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

currently using a 4" AC Infinity inline fan as an exhaust fan at the top of my 20"x36" tent with one opening at the bottom opened for intake…i was thinking about adding my older vivosun inline fan 4" with carbon filter as an intake fan at a bottom opening…do you recommend the intake exhaust fan combo :question:

removed a few larger fan leaves … humidity seems to be stayinging in the low 40s with good air flow for now :crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

To reduce humidity, you could always play around with opening your bottom screened openings :wink:

5 Likes

I’m 99% sure I follow your setup now… To confirm

On top 1 4 inch exhaust fan

There is no Intake fan at this time at the bottom… but your opening your window on the bottom right

Then I will reply with my thoughts

2 Likes

yep…that’s the set up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks @FireGuy one thing i want to try and keep is some “negative pressure

3 Likes

Well if all you’ve got is an exhaust fan, negative pressure is all you’ll get. I’m just trying to get your rh down. Negative sucks in, positive pushes out.

3 Likes

You really do need a intake fan blowing in your tent.

What you do is make sure your exhaust and intake fan are variable speed. Your intake running a bit slower than your exhaust. You will get your fresh dryer air plus still negative air pressure using variable speed

The next level past this is being able to control these exhaust and intake fans based on temp and Rh (it’s a nice option in the winter months for me vs using a dehumidifier)

4 Likes

thanks for the assistance. :slightly_smiling_face: i plan to add an intake fan and start messing around with the fan speed settings to find some ideal air flow balance to control the environment better.

4 Likes

thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anytime my man!

4 Likes