⛺ Tent Grow: GDP & GSC Extreme ILGM

Yea, I have a small tent growing the same Gorilla Glue strain as my Grobo and the soil plants grow at a much faster rate.

2 Likes

GDP

GSCX

And the babies, another GDP (bigger guy) and a baby Wedding Cake.

Germinated the wedding cake before I realized how big these guys are getting… original plan was to scrap the GSCX due to height issues but now I don’t think i have the heart to throw either of them. Going to let them go until I run into problems then I’ll figure it out. :man_shrugging:t2: For now I’m loving the size and they seem to have responded just fine to the recent transplant.

2 Likes

Granddaddy Purple Day 30 (overall)

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Day 30

Granddaddy Purple #2 Day 18 and Wedding Cake Day 11

4 Likes

I removed the wedding cake. I realized I wasn’t going to have enough room for 4 plants in there, so now we’re left with 3 in the tent and one in the Grobo. Going to take it down a notch on nutrients next feeding. And after doing some measuring, I’ve moved the light up some more. I’m happy where they are at right now and plan to turn them over to 12/12 maybe next week. I’m not going to top the middle plant to try to keep it from fattening up too much.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Good to get home and see this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Best time too! Love a nice full tent just about to flower. Good luck brotha

2 Likes

Flowering week 3

6 Likes

Things are starting to look good in here!! Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is a champion!

3 Likes

:grin:

10 Likes

Wow, they look great! The one on the right looks super happy too! :sun_with_face: :pray:

5 Likes

Flowering Day 45! Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is stealing the show!

6 Likes

Defoliation tonight to allow for more airflow and light. Temps have been high this week, luckily going down this upcoming week. Have been having trouble keeping the temp under 80-82 during the day. Considering changing the light schedule to 10 hours for the last two weeks, then 8 the last few days. Going to do a light flush this weekend then nothing but water until harvest. - this will be my first harvest ever (if all goes well!) but I am pretty damn proud of these girls so far!!

14 Likes

Last day of cooler weather… luckily I’m ready to harvest at least one of these plants this week. Look what showed up today just on time! Setting up the 3 foot tall drying tent in my bedroom so I can control climate better. Got a new window unit for the bedroom tonight and tent is going up now… very excited to have an AC Infinity Cloudline T4!

4 Likes

Something about this doesn’t seem very 30x18x36… looks like they sent me a 3x3x6. Great just want I needed, an excuse to grow more weed next time around! :man_facepalming:t2: Oh well. So I got another tall tent. It’ll do! On a side note, these Vivosun tents seem better built than my Mars Hydro. And the prices are about even if I remember correctly. Not that I don’t like the Mars Hydro, it’s nice too, but the Vivosun one is noticeably better quality.

6 Likes

Harvested Girl Scout Cookies Extreme tonight! Broke my harvest cherry! I think I did alright. Did a light wet trim to make the future dry trim a little easier and maybe open up some more air flow in the buds. I’ll be harvesting my Granddaddy Purples in the next few days then my Grobo should also be ready for harvest. Drying now!

10 Likes

Nice looking buds, congrats on the harvest!

7 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: coloring on them buds look :eyes: nice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@PhilLeshPhan,

{:drooling_face:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.10]:

@PhilLeshPhan,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes