@PhilLeshPhan,

{:drooling_face:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.10]:

@PhilLeshPhan,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Anyone have any experience using a moisture meter? @Vicc @SilverGrobo @Todd.grobo ? I purchased one from Amazon after a Reddit user recommended it for checking the perfect time to switch from drying to curing… picked one up for about $30 on Amazon, the type with two prongs used to detect mold in drywall.

Glad I have it, as the buds may have been jarred up today because they were dry to the touch. After testing with the moisture meter most buds were reading around 20%. I’ve read 10-12% is the sweet spot for jarring up. Anyone else have experience using these?

1 Like

I have never used a moisture meter for drying and curing, I’ve always used the slow dry trim / cure method for minimal of 10 days and jar when 70% or more of the stems snap.

Seems interesting to gauge it by the bud internal moisture, I can imagine it would vary depending on how dense or Airy your buds are as well

3 Likes

178 grams of flower jarred up and curing, about another 60-100 grams still needing trimmed and another plant still drying. Also harvested my Grobo plant today (another GDP) and found a lot more purple coloring on it than my tent GDPs. The roots looked almost funky so I’m hoping it dries and cures fine!

Will have a final count in the next couple of days. Very happy!!

13 Likes

They look extremely frosty, good job and congrats again on the harvest!

5 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest! The bud looks yummy

6 Likes

Finished product looks great… Nice job!!

4 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Well done!!! Thick buds! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

30 days after harvest

Granddaddy Purple

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: amazing looking buds. I can smell it from here.

3 Likes

I have to get on your level… They are Beautiful :heart::purple_heart::heart_eyes:
I can’t wait to sow you the end of this grow…

3 Likes