Tent GG4 by Expert Seeds (x2) Super Critical Bud CBD in Grobo

Here they are about 3 days old in the start. Got my leaks sealed up in the tent buckets after cleaning, ready to go again. Probably let them go 2-3 weeks in the start before transfer.

7 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 is some sticky buds!! I will be watching!!

Your making me want to gem some seeds now…lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to do some surgery on the left pod as it was growing upside down so she was all twisted. She good now.

4 Likes

Dropped a 3rd seed in the start last week. Since I just harvested my SLH, I’ll also be doing Super Critical Bud CBD in the Grobo. This one is long overdue but I owe you this one @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

Some nice-looking terpenes in the mix. YAS! Can’t wait to see this one.

3 Likes

I’m definitely more interested in the high THC and CBD content. I will probably send this one out to get tested.

3 Likes

Super Critical Bud CBD just moved to the grobo. Letting the roots of my two GG4’s get a little longer before heading to the tent.

5 Likes

Had to fix some other leaks :man_facepalming:, but got it done and just transferred the two GG4’s.

8 Likes

Came home from leaving thanksgiving morning to these girls. Something going on with the GG4 on the right but I’ll get it figured out.

6 Likes

All 3 are gg?

1 Like

2 in tent are GG, Grobo is Super Critical Bud CBD.

1 Like

Well here’s an experiment! One thing I’ve always had trouble with is keeping the center even with using these clips…so bye bye center stalk. Just gonna see what happens and how she grows. Only doing it to the left one as the right one is struggling.

6 Likes