Tent GG4 by Expert Seeds (x2) Super Critical Bud CBD in Grobo

Here they are about 3 days old in the start. Got my leaks sealed up in the tent buckets after cleaning, ready to go again. Probably let them go 2-3 weeks in the start before transfer.

8 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 is some sticky buds!! I will be watching!!

Your making me want to gem some seeds now…lol

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to do some surgery on the left pod as it was growing upside down so she was all twisted. She good now.

5 Likes

Dropped a 3rd seed in the start last week. Since I just harvested my SLH, I’ll also be doing Super Critical Bud CBD in the Grobo. This one is long overdue but I owe you this one @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

Some nice-looking terpenes in the mix. YAS! Can’t wait to see this one.

5 Likes

I’m definitely more interested in the high THC and CBD content. I will probably send this one out to get tested.

5 Likes

Super Critical Bud CBD just moved to the grobo. Letting the roots of my two GG4’s get a little longer before heading to the tent.

7 Likes

Had to fix some other leaks :man_facepalming:, but got it done and just transferred the two GG4’s.

10 Likes

Came home from leaving thanksgiving morning to these girls. Something going on with the GG4 on the right but I’ll get it figured out.

8 Likes

All 3 are gg?

3 Likes

2 in tent are GG, Grobo is Super Critical Bud CBD.

3 Likes

Well here’s an experiment! One thing I’ve always had trouble with is keeping the center even with using these clips…so bye bye center stalk. Just gonna see what happens and how she grows. Only doing it to the left one as the right one is struggling.

8 Likes

So the big cut on the left GG4 as well as lst clips didn’t phase her one bit. Right one is definitely a slower grower, but doing well. Time for a haircut for both. They are at 8/14 late veg according to the Start calendar.

Super Critical Bud CBD is doing decent in the Grobo. It did not take well to topping and stunted quite a bit, but recovering. A light haircut is in her near future as well. Day 8/14 late veg just like the tent!

9 Likes

Wow the growth rate is unreal… They are happy that’s forsure

7 Likes

Thanks man, the ones in the tent are definitely flourishing fast. My chiller is set at a range from 70-74F. If you remember, I was talking about running a bit higher as my water is VERY well aerated to allow more nutrient absorption…I think it seems to be working. I will have to grow GG4 again to know for sure, but these seem to be growing faster than my last grows that had lower water temps.

8 Likes

When you imply a trim are you talking about all big fan leaves? or just a handful of only the biggest leaves still trying to get this trimming down for next grow!

3 Likes

At this stage, I start at the top and take off the big fans that block light from below. This is not the HEAVY trims I am always pushing when in flower (around week 3). I’ll probably do it a little later today or maybe tomorrow and be sure to post the before and after for the difference. At this point, I know the one on the left won’t be affected much, but I’ll trim lighter on the right one so she hopefully catches up.

5 Likes

Sweet thank you!

4 Likes

As your water temps go up and down do you find your Ph swing’s with the water temps? I’m just curious on this one and I know you have the gear that tells you this data… I do believe the high temps will aid in growth… Mind you hydro growing has the fastest growth out of my styles of growing

7 Likes

There are swings…but minor. 6.1 at the lower temp, 5.9 at the higher. I actually prefer this as it allows the availability of certain nutes at the lower and higher ph’s…from what I’ve seen on a few charts.

4 Likes