Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

2 Likes

Took out the scrog, don’t like it and it hinders my ability to trim as without it I can just sit in front and rotate the lids of the buckets. Day 5 of transition. Gave a MAJOR trim 2 days before transition but now I’m gonna wait till week 1 or 2 of flower to open them up and let those flowers grow. Bigger tent is definitely in my future…I LOVE THIS PLANT!!!

9 Likes

Looks really nice!! :clinking_glasses:

I know what you mean about tent size. I’m running a 4 by 8 (4th tent later… lol)

5 Likes

i think a 5x5x7 is next for me (4 plants at a time) and should be good for my growing habits and I won’t have to go any bigger. Means I can turn this 3x3x7 into a mushie tent…again lol :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m doing 4 plants in my 8 x 4 I love having all the room for plants and gear… I always wanted to setup a Mushie tent but I’m a total rookie on that one… One day when I have the time to figure out what I need to get it going

4 Likes

What’s a mushie tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

This is where I learned everything I did before I got started. There are sections for the fun kind and the gourmet kind. https://www.shroomery.org/

@Choppo0816 Mushie = mushroom

4 Likes

2 Likes

Little by little, day by day, and now we’re here. They both didn’t skip a beat with the defoliation with a little bit at a time. Gonna leave them untouched for another week then should be one last cleanup and let them ride.

6 Likes

What week are you in now of flower?

I figured it out close to 2 weeks…

What line of nutes are you using?

2 Likes

I’m in week 2. Using General Hydro Floranova, Liquid KoolBloom (just started), Armor Si and a little Sensi Calmag Xtra. No more floranova grow, all bloom. Dialed down my EC to 1.7. Tent temp is a little higher than I want but nothing detrimental.

3 Likes

looks nice… Can’t wait to see the bulk up in the coming weeks

2 Likes

So…my EC since my water change on Saturday has raised from 1.6 up to 2.2 while the water level is falling. This tells me that my girls aren’t taking in nutes, just drinking. Am I correct? What’s the course of action for this?

1 Like

Never mind, found my answer elsewhere.

1 Like

What did you learn? I’m curious.

2 Likes

Had to lower my EC at my water change. This is a good chart for DWC and RDWC EC numbers.

4 Likes

So far so good. Got my EC and PH under control, buds are really starting to form and the plant on the right is developing trichs. This is my favorite time with this plant, looking forward to the smell next!

9 Likes

Trimmed up nice :+1:

3 Likes

Starting week 4 of flower. Did one more trim of the fans and that was it. I also added my other grow light which in bloom mode is mostly red. Wish I would’ve remembered I had it when I started flower :man_facepalming:. It’s not the ideal setup but we’ll see what happens.

10 Likes

I think your going to have some Fire in there… haha

Looks great… Excited to see how it turns out

4 Likes