Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

I think if it’s super dense bud it’ll fit. my 5 1/8 oz fit on 2 shelves dry.

3 Likes

Yea that’s not gd I thought :thought_balloon: u could fit more in that machine witch is fine I already order it but to buy another one :point_up:t4: it’s starting to make me feel like the grobo love my grobo but I paid 2800 for my grobo an it only does one :point_up:t4: plant :seedling: I did get a nice :+1:t2: haul on my GSC but even when I way it I’m thinking 4to5 oz tops if u get my drift :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I hear you loud and clear…

1 Like

Not sure where you bought it, but if you paid $2800 for grobo you got RIPPED OFF!

2 Likes

Bought from grobo 2 years ago :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Well, pressed a 3.5 gram bag with some Wedding Gelato…pretty good return! Loving the color and can’t wait to try it tonight!

8 Likes

Dam that looks nice… I always wanted to get a press I was looking at this before

https://nugsmasher.com/features/

Right now I have the source turbo to make high quality oil

5 Likes

This is the press I got and it does a decent job. I want to get something with more pressure but that’ll be down the line, too many other toys to buy. For as small as it is, it does a pretty good job.

3 Likes

Is this Canna Oil for like cooking or are you talking oil for cartridges?

2 Likes

Yes it can be used for cooking. But I use my oil for dabs mostly

Source Turbo | ExtractCraft

End results you are left with a very clean oil with no chlorophyll because of the process of the cold wash of trim or buds. Then the machine separates the food grade alcohol from the oil

4 Likes

What would you describe the consistency of the final product. Veg oil or is it thicker like a honey?

2 Likes

I would say thicker more like honey

2 Likes

How long have you had it? Are you happy with it?

2 Likes

I think I had if for about 2 years now…

Making the wash isn’t hard at all just takes alot of time… Freeze buds and alcohol for 24 hours Last batch I used dry ice to make it even colder… Colder the better… Add the alcohol to buds for 5 to 20 mins depends how clean you want it… Strain the material 3 times… Then run it threw the machine (takes about 2 hours)… The good part is your reclaim your alcohol to use again… Place the oil on a silicone mat and a small fan to gas off the balance of the alcohol… End results great clean oil… But a press is alot less work…

4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

You are 100% correct @Mpower11. I don’t know where they are getting the 2.2 lbs number. I packed mine the last go around using my years of Tetris playing expertise but still could only fit 15 ounces.

3 Likes

There are extra shelve slots maybe they added more shelves?

3 Likes

So with my WG I averaged 2.5oz per shelf that was dried and taken off the stem. For the WW I averaged about 1.75oz per shelf. Keep in mind the WW was a lot of larf bud so it took up more space. I believe that if you can grow some super dense buds, I could see 2.2 lbs wet. Probably going to build an auto burp jar setup before the next grow is done and split the harvest in half. Half dry/cure in the Cannatrol, half dry in tent and cure in auto jars. See if one stands out above the other…I believe it will. Worst case scenario, I’ve got a lockable storage that will keep everything maintained at the right temp and humidity lol. Expensive storage but oh well.

4 Likes

The most time consuming part of pressing is weighing and packing the bags AND waiting while it’s holding in the press. I compress and then set a timer and walk away…usually 3-4 minutes. I’m actually curious to do the math (love me some math lol). How much bud do you use and how much oil do you usually get back?

2 Likes

Just ordered Bud Candy :lollipop::candy:.
I’ve been looking for a buff for organic growing.
It’s otw amazon has it. Got a gallon

1 Like