Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

So I’ve just finished the wedding gelato and I’m glad you were both wrong @Mpower11 and @Todd.grobo :rofl:. Still have the white widow to final trim lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

9 Likes

Finished the WW, 7.1 oz (you were right @Todd.grobo)! With that, just over 12 oz for the total grow. Much more popcorn on the WW but I expected that. Now to start the cure!

9 Likes

Nice Haul!!! Glad I was wrong. But I think I was the closest so do I still win?

Let me know how much product you get in your Cannatrol I’m curious.

I’m thinking your laying them flat on the tray with the buds not on top of each other.

5 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Will do! Everything will be separated. I’ll take pics as they are going to be different trays between the WW and the WG.

4 Likes

So apparently this is what Cannatrol thinks is “discreet” shipping :man_facepalming:. It’s on EVERY side of the box :roll_eyes:.

5 Likes

And they may boast 2.5lbs or something for wet, but it can barely handle 1 dry. I only had 12 oz, but I’m guessing they posted results with the densest bud they could find. Though all mine still fit.

11 Likes

How long to get yours? Late September they said.still waiting for mine

2 Likes

Placed my preorder on 6/19.

1 Like

Ya and what happens when you have 4 plants?

6 Likes

I buy a 2nd one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thing is worth every penny and I found that out in an hour.

8 Likes

Luckily they included a $75 off coupon in your box

3 Likes

$75 off coupon plus the $100 veteran discount…I’ll take whatever I can get :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

If it only dries 1 plant, I don’t think I will ever find the ratio of cost to use of a positive value to me…
Maybe a bigger version!

3 Likes

I think it says first 3-5 days leave that water cup out. Unless it’s dry.
Nice haul though!!

4 Likes

They say 2.2 lbs wet, however that all depends on the density of the buds. With all my larf on the WW…I can see why it took up so much space.

They make a room that does the same thing :wink:

3 Likes

Dried for 8 days, and within an hr of putting it in there it doesn’t smell like grass/hay anymore. Already loving this thing.

7 Likes

It definitely has my interest perked.
Controlling temp and humidity is extremely hard in this city in a house without AC. 24.4% of Albertans had AC in the province (equivalent of state) in 2014. With a population in 3 + million.
It is not common weather previously, now all the records we have are all since 2015. Whether its for hottest days, smokiest days (were on day 32 now for a new record).

I have a sealed room, however, as the heat raises on the house (south facing), the more humidity can be maintained in the air, which in turn raises the heat, its a horrible cycle. I saw temps in 40c a month ago with humidity in 90%

As someone in a dry temperate city, I can’t be the only one who struggles with RH and temp. I can see that being dry though is the opposite problem most people face with too high humidity and the horrible cycle I have.

I figured out why I likely have not had huge root rot issues btw @FireGuy
I am working on some articles for the helpdesk and on my research found that one method of eliminating the environment for the bacteria is an overabundance of air. Up until recently, I have had 2 stones in the units full time (not suggested by Grobo, just as a backup as I was away on business trips frequently). There were actually quite a few tidbits I learned about it. Very interesting how culturally active the plant’s roots are.

6 Likes

This is :100: percent true! I want to put a larger airstone in the grobo to eliminate the issue of dosing with hydroguard. Probably didn’t need the chiller for the tent as my air stones are the size of the bucket…but having it gives me piece of mind. The nice thing about having warmer temps (73F) is it allows the most nutrient absorption while still maintaining active oxygen in the water.

5 Likes

Great work!

5 Likes

I only noticed this as I finally cleaned out my unit yesterday and after a week in my solution for the airstone it was barely producing bubbles. I think it’s fairly old, and I do have extra stones in the house so easy fix. I had just finished the article and was like… hrm… lightbulb!

3 Likes