Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Sadly, now it’s Tuesday. They created the label Sunday but didn’t actually ship till today…oh well. they’ll still be drying when it gets here.

2 Likes

@FireGuy,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

8 Likes

Cannatrol is out for delivery!!! Buds have been drying for 8 full days at 58-65% humidity in the tent. As soon as it gets here, I’ll be doing a final trim and getting weights of each plant. Can’t wait to get the tent empty so I can get the buckets and everything cleaned so it’s ready for the next grow! Depending on when it gets here and how long it takes for final weights, I’ll post them either tonight or tomorrow.

7 Likes

Perfect timing!

4 Likes

So I’ve just finished the wedding gelato and I’m glad you were both wrong @Mpower11 and @Todd.grobo :rofl:. Still have the white widow to final trim lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

9 Likes

Finished the WW, 7.1 oz (you were right @Todd.grobo)! With that, just over 12 oz for the total grow. Much more popcorn on the WW but I expected that. Now to start the cure!

9 Likes

Nice Haul!!! Glad I was wrong. But I think I was the closest so do I still win?

Let me know how much product you get in your Cannatrol I’m curious.

I’m thinking your laying them flat on the tray with the buds not on top of each other.

5 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Will do! Everything will be separated. I’ll take pics as they are going to be different trays between the WW and the WG.

4 Likes

So apparently this is what Cannatrol thinks is “discreet” shipping :man_facepalming:. It’s on EVERY side of the box :roll_eyes:.

5 Likes

And they may boast 2.5lbs or something for wet, but it can barely handle 1 dry. I only had 12 oz, but I’m guessing they posted results with the densest bud they could find. Though all mine still fit.

11 Likes

How long to get yours? Late September they said.still waiting for mine

2 Likes

Placed my preorder on 6/19.

1 Like

Ya and what happens when you have 4 plants?

6 Likes

I buy a 2nd one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thing is worth every penny and I found that out in an hour.

8 Likes

Luckily they included a $75 off coupon in your box

3 Likes

$75 off coupon plus the $100 veteran discount…I’ll take whatever I can get :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

If it only dries 1 plant, I don’t think I will ever find the ratio of cost to use of a positive value to me…
Maybe a bigger version!

3 Likes

I think it says first 3-5 days leave that water cup out. Unless it’s dry.
Nice haul though!!

4 Likes

They say 2.2 lbs wet, however that all depends on the density of the buds. With all my larf on the WW…I can see why it took up so much space.

They make a room that does the same thing :wink:

3 Likes