Tangerine dream auto

Hey @Bongsmoker89

Once your plant gets that size it drinks a lot as you are finding out. I would top-up twice in between drain and fills. Might be some notifications in the future?

3 Likes

Yeah would be cool once it hits a certain point like in a car low fluid and know hey I gotta top it off would be cool for sure.

4 Likes

Hey @Bongsmoker89,

There is a notification (not for autos yet) that prompts a fill only during the later weeks of the plants growth. As our astute @Azuri mentioned, that may have to increase to 2 notifications. There isn’t anything wrong with taking a peek at the roots every couple days, just don’t take the lid out and leave them exposed to air/light for extended periods of time.

@bruno and his team are beginning the implementation of a new feature that I’m really pumped about. It may or may not have something to do with this topic. :wink:

Have a great day,

Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen how big is our reservoir in terms of liters and gallons ? Just wondering also how strong is the led … not saying we need stronger but I would just like to know Incase I want to mimick a closet grow in terms of power and all that other good stuff…

10 litres which is 2.6 gallons. The LED is a 300 watt 8 spectrum design.

6 Likes

Did a flush and drain this little guy was in there. Worried or no? Was 2 of them one was attracted to the trap and other in the plant

3 Likes

Probably a hitchhiker. Not a normal cannabis bug lol. And plant looks good

1 Like

Yeah looks like a gnat mostly it flew it when I was shaking it

1 Like

Fatting on up now.

6 Likes

Day 46

6 Likes

Right at Day 48. Topping some water off

3 Likes

Looks great! Looks like it’s started to flower?

1 Like

@Azuri
Yeah Stephen said it was in 4th stage so flowering stage. I’m haven’t seen anything yet lol

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89 Crazy how it’s a completely different looking plant from up top and then down below lol she’s looking good hopefully my transplant turns out like that… she’s been growing crazy now that she is out of shock

2 Likes

Yeah she’s growing like a weed lol

2 Likes

Day 50. So what needs to be doneat this stage?

2 Likes

Lollipop her, finish topping her m, and wait a couple weeks then supercrop her :+1::v:

Should I cut this one off isn’t not getting much light from what I can kind of small compared to the rest.

1 Like

The stock on that node looks pretty thick, what does the upper part of where you are pointing with your finger?

Edit: If it’s the 3rd pic down it looks like a decent cola.

Yeah it’s the 3rd pic down. Yeah I let it hang on this long trying to lst it a little to get it some more light. The branch that sits about to.

1 Like