Tangerine dream auto

Yep she’s nice and happy now. Nice turn around. Looks like you’ll need to top her and give her a haircut when you get back. Worse problems to have than that eh

Auto, she’ll be going into flower soon.

1 Like

Ahhhh I always forget about autos. They always seem so small to me. How much weight can they actually produce in a space as small as the grobo? Don’t really know much about them but the obvious.

1 Like

I topped it on day 25 I believe so it’s good there lol. I’ll snip off some bottom. Stuff when I get back tomorrow. Mandatory evacuation for the state on the coast so I’m having to come home early anyways.

Stay safe

1 Like

My humidity is high now.says 59. Did a little bottom trimming as well.

2 Likes

Yea I wish the grobo had humidity control seems like most of us are struggling with it

Let me guess bong, you are a boondock saints fan eh? Saw the Latin in your finger…:smiley::+1:

Clueless of what you speak of lol

Does the tattoo on your finger say veritas?

Yeah lol. Messed up snapped off I guess a main cola where I topped it so now it was wasted energy and only gonna grow one instead of two. Little bummed I snapped it by mistake

You’ll have a chance to top her again I would imagine in a week or so

Auto so unfortunately can’t again

Fkn autos lol, they take all the fun out of growing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream::joy::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Yeah I’m gonna do a mazar strain next. Feminized regular style. Want that couch lock high lol

1 Like

Day 36. Starting to get a little speckle in the middle of the leaves. Think it’s definitely liking the distilled water better. Added a dehumidifier to the room as well keeping it on 50. Right now it’s dropped it from 60% humidty to 53.

4 Likes

Lookin good! Super green and healthy. Keep on keeping on. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

This ranks in then top 5 things every grower should do / use imo. Good product in = good harvest out. :+1:

3 Likes

Day 38 just snapped a couple pics

4 Likes

Day 41. I checked reservoir tank cause I was curious cause one of the other guys had the root rot so I was just checking, but I noticed the water was low so I had to add some water to it was little over half gallon short. So my question is how often should I check roots to check on water level. I know yall said they don’t need to be exposed to light by over checking on them as well

4 Likes