Tangerine dream auto

I like your style. What I was thinking lol.

6 Likes

Now you can watch your baby grow even more. Check out how azuri installed the scrog net. You’ll want to do the same later after you top her again. It’ll hold up your colas :+1:

2 Likes

@ rouleauj
It’s a auto so shouldn’t need to. Wanted to do it nice and early to get it done

1 Like

Ahhh, overlooked that part :rofl:. Never grew an auto before. How do you like em?

2 Likes

Beat me to it!

1 Like

@Osage
Idk first time growing it no issues yet it’s growing fast.

1 Like

Hey @Bongsmoker89

Since you’re growing an auto I personally wouldn’t risk anymore topping from this point forward, some autos can go from seed to harvest in two months.

3 Likes

Why are these lower leaves getting more spots? I just checked ph was in tolerance. Should I be worried?! Do I need to cut the big leaves off?

20180901_225757|374x500

1 Like

I’d snip the bottom leaves. Your new growth looks great. Ph is great. What’s your humidity? Otherwise looks good! You might want to get a temp/humidity gauge like I put in mine. They are inexpensive

This one I just found on amazon

2 Likes

@Osage
I’m not sure on humidity how can I check it?

@Bongsmoker89 definitely trim those bottom leaves (I just did for the second time). It allows the plant to direct all its energy to the important new growth!

3 Likes

@ rainstorm3
Yeah I cut them off. Humidity at 38 and temp at 82 right now

3 Likes

Lookin good! You should see some good growth from here on out! Nice work, keep us posted

2 Likes

Is the fan loud? Is the smell masked?

@Mufasa7
Sounds normal but yeah it’s loud. Both fans are on.
Here’s day 27. Even these new leaves are now getting spots on it. I don’t get what is causing it. Its definitely widening out since I top it 3 days ago

1 Like

Yeah, but scrolling up and down and looking at the difference in growth, it is clear she is recovering. Leaves are really nice and green, and coming up. Spots should stop soon I would think. Snip off the bottom leaves with spots and give her a couple of days.

1 Like

@Osage
Did a water change and cut off some more bottom leaves.

1 Like

Temp is a bit low. But she’s still drooping. If you have an extra ph pen laying around take a reading of your res water and let me know what it is

77 is to low? I turned ceiling fan on high in the bedroom was running it on medium

I’m sorry, I thought it read 71. That’s getting low, but 77 is good. Which leads me to believe your ph is off. Would explain the drooping leaves and possibly the beginning of nutrient lockout. From my view the spots are a sign of cal/mag deficiency. Best to take your own reading. This happened to me and I was able to spot it quick and fix it quick. My girl is loving life right now. Take a look at her a bit ago under plants under 40 days and germination. Here is one of her last night:

And one or two from this morning:

And just now:

3 Likes