Tangerine dream auto

Snip those two bottom leaves off. Let the base of the plant breathe and firm up.

3 Likes

Check your ph. If it’s below 5.3 or above 6.0 send a ticket to support@grobo.io. Looks like it might be the beginning of nute lockout.

2 Likes

@Osage
How do I check the ph?
@Azuri
I pmd you

1 Like

With a ph pen you can get it at your local hydro shop or online.

2 Likes

Yeah they said my ph was 5.8.
Here’s day 21. I still keep getting these random spots on my leaves.

1 Like

Can you take a picture of your nutrient bottle levels?

Edit: I can see them above doesn’t seem to excessive on bottle #1 or #2. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Better yet, @Bongsmoker89, if you have a ph meter check the ph of the water in your reservoir. Ph has been an issue with me and we are working on recalibrating my system. Mine was off by a full 1.0. Been ph’ing manually until said calibration occurs. Looks exactly like mine did when it started. If you ph it manually and it isn’t correct (between 5.8 and 6.0 then I would send in a ticket to support@grobo.io , I had to take out bottles #1&2 completely, then drain unit, then manually ph my water to those levels then fill with hose. System can’t ph with bottles out, but beware, there is still solution in the lines so you’ll have to ph until it’s stable.

2 Likes

I don’t have a ph pen. And I’m not sure how to manually balance being a newbie

1 Like

I didn’t suggest that since most new growers won’t have one even in my case it’s been awhile since my last grow but I now have to add this to my aresonal of tools.

Off to Amazon I go, any recommendations @Osage on a model? I see many of the red or yellow ones all around the same price range. I don’t want a spend a ton of $$ but want something reliable / accurate.

Only model I would ever recommend is a bluelab ph pen. Others might say different but they last a really long time are accurate and they are easy to calibrate. My daughter did it without my help when she was 10. You might get a better deal on eBay, but just go to the bluelab web site.

2 Likes

Hey @CookieGrower,

We are working on exposing the data in a way that is useful to most growers, and doesn’t scare them off with too much complexity. For training tips, watch your notifications, as they help out with what to do when. There are also a couple threads on here that help out. Here is an example of topping.

3 Likes

@CookieGrower, yep there are already sensors, but they need calibrating every so often. Having a spare ph and ec pen, is always a good idea so you can double check and see if your internal sensors are giving proper results. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Just my two cents.

4 Likes

Added a insect sticky trap up top just in case there is some insect inside.

3 Likes

Hey @Bongsmoker89,

Nice! You’ll get some flyers with that, but not many crawlers. Might want to put it a bit closer to your baby.

Cheers

3 Likes

Couple more pics. The bottom leaves are still kinda blah. Don’t see any new weird spots on the new growth

2 Likes

@Bongsmoker89

Plant looks good! Those bottom leaves won’t recover and eventually you will just be cutting them off.

4 Likes

@Azuri
Should I just snip them off now then so it’s not wasting nutrients toward them?

1 Like

Yep just cut em now. No sense making her expend the energy trying to heal those leaves. Her energy will be better spent on new growth.

3 Likes

That already llooks better. The last pic is a node right? Trying to count how many I have up this far. I’m counting its on the 6th right now. Should I go ahead and top it?

4 Likes

I’d top her now :+1::tada::confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses::beer:

6 Likes