SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Yea can trim top and super crop all at once just give them time to bounce back before doing it again … I’ve left a plant in a dwc bucket with no nutrients or bubbler and made it through veg and flower without dying

5 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle: thanks homie

1 Like

Agreed with @chris_barfield
Fracking up is the only way to learn. More invested?
More willing to make action when action is required. More risk more reward.
I think i almost went a full year before i grew smokeable product. I would love to have harvests like @chris_barfield and @Bplatinum9 etc but nor do i have the time or patience for that. I think with further upgrades the machines will be very useful for years. Still tons to learn for me. But back to original point of chris. Important for all new growers. Making mistakes is ok. It sucks but the knowledge you gained becomes invaluable next time. And with everyone sharing there is lots of knowledge. :cupid:

16 Likes

Solid points Todd, appreciate you bud :facepunch:

6 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree as well. That’s one of the important ways of learning to grow this wonderful plant is by messing up. Honestly you will do some stuff she may not but in my experiences with my grows they are, for the most part, insanely resilient and will take anything you throw at them. I’m currently heavily defoliating my girl and much like yours, isn’t taking a hit.

10 Likes

After indulging in the luxury of the Grobo, I wanted to take off the training wheels so to speak and try out the old school bucket system. I like the aesthetics of the Floraflex system so I’ll probably come around to it at some point. My delays were because of Amazon/USPS, BUT I just planted my babies last night :grin: I have the water chiller attached to the Grobo, and the bucket system is gonna be running off of just sunlight, 75F + nute water, and oxygen. It’s gonna be a fun experiment :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Oh she in the game now?! :star_struck:

3 Likes

@SWSVIC I had a “Holy shit” moment yesterday when I checked on my GSC experimental grow. It had been less than 24 hours since I shifted the lights to bloom, along with changing her nutes for bloom, and when I checked on her she had grown at least an inch and a half. Looks like I’ll be doing water changes with her every other day.

EDIT: All of this was after I trimmed a lot of the larger fan leaf’s off, and accidentally cut off the top cola. ILGM’s Girl Scout Cookie Auto Extreme is one resilient strain!

3 Likes

Crazy man, I’ll say it again… I did not expect much after doing further research on genetics and other seed banks… but I am very much impressed with the genetics from ILGM. Solid plants, low priced, decent shipping and customer service. Good bang for your buck seed bank.

1 Like

Yessir :cowboy_hat_face: :grin:

1 Like

6 Likes

Bring on the stretch! I’m ready to see these flowers boy! :star_struck:
@SWSVIC

2 Likes

I can’t believe this is your first grow ever? Good job researching and figuring things out and helping people in between! We are all a little ambitious in the beginnings and our mistake leads to our answers for the future. Can’t wait to see her flower out…

• super cropping is part of your tool box, use it when u deem is appropriate
  • damn I like your genetic selection bro!!!Horchata from Wyeast? That’s fire a line bro. I got his recent release of Kings Chalice - Three Kings x Horchata! Get that one going next !!!
5 Likes

Appreciate it my man. Ambitious is an understatement haha, I’m obsessed :joy:. I ended up with the Amazake and Cinnamon Sour from the Horchata drop. Have a bunch from In-House as well. To many amazing genetics out there so tough to choose when only growing one plant at a time!

1 Like

There’s so many different plants I want to grow I feel like I’d be dead before I get to all of them :joy:

5 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger grow space :shark:

5 Likes

I get a lot of my beans from Speakeasyseedbank.com - they are my goo too and they only list legit breeders. Seed addiction is real!!

6 Likes

Feeeelllll yoouuuu haha. I have been using Neptune, ThinkTank, Horror, and Insane. Like them all.

1 Like

Speakeasy is def a good one

1 Like

Use this coupon code “Wale” if anything interests you at speakeasy. I think u get free shipping with that code.

6 Likes