SWSVIC’s Bloom Seed Co. Grape Guava 🍇

:raised_hands::two_hearts:tenor-1

2 Likes

Welcome to the world … hopefully this time to stay !

I have had 100% success with Grobo germination so far but only two attempts. Seems like Day 3 to 5 is a good sign for sure

Was cool to check my first plant with the seed stuck on one day and check like an hour later and saw she pushed the seed off herself…

4 Likes

I lost 3 In The process

Damn. That sucks.

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Little palm tree action. Going to try letting this one straighten out on its own. :palm_tree::sunglasses:

15 Likes

She already got that gangster lean going on

9 Likes

Lean with it rock with it lol

6 Likes

Looking good man. My girl was leaning but finally straightened out overnight. Last time I had those picks to hold her up, let it go this time as well like you haha. Experience shows

4 Likes
6 Likes

Classic :fist:

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/fdyUqqRfUMk

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Yesssss

2 Likes

What are you growing @miami5th

3 Likes

@pyromancy I’m growing Jamaican Dream (90/10 sativa) and Purple Haze Auto

5 Likes

Oh shit! Nice man! You guys all have some really cool strains going… hope that Jamaican Dream doesn’t get too tall for you^_^

I was wondering too, haven’t heard much from you lately or seen any grows…the truth comes out!

2 Likes

Day 12 (2 of 14 E.V.)

Water change #1: Filled w/ distilled water, allowed grobo to dispense nutrients, added 10mL Green Planet Root Builder.

I was planning on waiting until day 14 to conduct the first water change however the tips of her leaves started yellow which I felt was an indication that she was looking for some food! I decided to forgo adding any supplements this fill as it is her introduction to nutrients.

(The lines that are drawn all the way across the nutrient bottle labels mark where the last grow left off and what was used today.)

12 Likes

Looks good man.

I had a quick thought recently about the initial water too and thinking about letting it go a little longer too… I ended up changing it on Day 8, but I let it go for another 8-9 hours after the notification and wasn’t too worried about it.

Weirdly though I had my first dose of nutrients on Day 8… I thought that #2 drain and fill was the start of the nutrients from my last grow; now you said something about it and it makes me wonder o_O

2 Likes

It is my understanding that nutrients aren’t dosed during the germ phase. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

This is awesome man! Super excited for this I’ve been waiting to see the new drip! :fire::+1:

1 Like