SWSVIC’s Bloom Seed Co. Grape Guava 🍇

Copy that boss man, will do! :facepunch:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: After a closer look I can see that’s a piece of exercise equipment lol. When I first read your post and saw that, I pictured water bottles rolling down it and automatically dispensing, but I thought, where’s the grobo? :thinking: lol, I was very tired.

And I am very jealous of the inside of your closet!

3 Likes

Haha that would be pretty epic! Just a rowing machine that I now have no excuses not to use! :joy:

2 Likes

Nice setup!!! Good luck with this grow, can’t wait to see how this comes out :grinning:

4 Likes

Slim you’re like the James Bond of this sheet!

3 Likes

Well shit…

She damped off on me quick! Upon extracting the cocopod I found it to be VERY wet, it did seem a bit long on the bottom end, also my aeration was set at max power which could have contributed as well.

Planted new seed this morning (used direct to pod method :pray::grimacing:), pod is “shorter” and I have dialed aerator back to half power.

13 Likes

I’m so sorry! :sleepy:

7 Likes

RIP :seedling: :pensive:… I always feel bad when this happens because these seeds aren’t cheap and time wasted.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear man. My first plant suffered from damping off too. This is something to look out for. Good luck on your next one!

3 Likes

damn man sorry to see that!

Out of curiosity, is the color of your fluid glass door blue? It looks kinda blue. Mine are a pink/purple color

3 Likes

Yes its sort of a blue/purple blend, have seen many different colored windows here on AG, I’m not sure if this is just part of working with a fluid glass system or if they’ve changed manufacturers a few times or what. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Mine is blue and I can never see. I’m always opening it to look, causing husband to ask," why did we get the one with the window?":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Mine is blue too… until I was on flower mode and it turned more pink/purple… I forgot it changed until I started a new recipe and it was blue o_O

2 Likes

Ok I guess I’ll stop bad mouthing the direct to cocopod method :joy: pretty impressed. She emerged yesterday after less than 72 hours and is looking strong! Getting that “giddy” feeling again. Can’t wait to experience another grow! The seed husk is stuck on the rear cotyledon pretty good, dropped a few drops of water on it, hoping she’ll wiggle out on her own. Keeping water chiller at 72 degrees during germ period. Will drop to 70 for early veg, and ultimately end up at 68 for late veg., transition, and flower.

14 Likes

:raised_hands::two_hearts:tenor-1

2 Likes

Welcome to the world … hopefully this time to stay !

I have had 100% success with Grobo germination so far but only two attempts. Seems like Day 3 to 5 is a good sign for sure

Was cool to check my first plant with the seed stuck on one day and check like an hour later and saw she pushed the seed off herself…

4 Likes

I lost 3 In The process

Damn. That sucks.

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Little palm tree action. Going to try letting this one straighten out on its own. :palm_tree::sunglasses:

15 Likes