Swee🦷

:woman_facepalming:t2:

Ok, so Im growing my first auto in the grobo :laughing::green_heart::v:t3:

6 Likes

Good for them for keeping a log of my purchases :+1:t3::green_heart::label::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Right on, I was just kinda making sure to inform you in case it was an accident, haha…Let’s hope she takes fine to the topping! Maybe it was a blessing in disguise!

5 Likes

Thank you for looking out for us @pyromancy Just gave her a drink.

7 Likes

Looks like her new growth tips already have started growing! I think that the rule about not topping autos is somewhat of a myth honestly, as long as you do it early in the game…Time will tell… but I feel like she looks super healthy and didn’t skip a beat.

7 Likes

I likely would have topped her anyway. That just seems my style. Looks like I have some reading to do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heck yea :smiley:

Well looks like you got some good environmentals going in there too, nice humidity and temp. Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Setting up a tent :tent:

7 Likes

Hahaha! Fun for everyone! :slight_smile:

As a cat owner, you definitely know that buying all those fancy toys NEVER competes to a freshly opened cardboard box :smiley: lol

5 Likes

7 Likes

I really like the pic of the cat!

4 Likes

Woohoo! Tent! Everything looks wonderful @Fluffhead I can’t wait to see how the auto turns out. Good luck!

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how the auto plant reacts to the top. Good looks @pyromancy :joy:

4 Likes

We use one of these. Sense Energy Monitor – Track Electricity Usage in Real Time and Save Money – Meets Rigorous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B075K6PHJ9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_2x63Fb0SF0C0R

2 Likes

water :droplet: change

6 Likes

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

:laughing: she looks very asymmetrical at the moment. I didn’t want to take the 4th matching fan leaf :leaves: off. I had an “oh no” these leaves are way bigger than I thought :thought_balloon::woman_shrugging:t2::green_heart::v:t3::christmas_tree:🪴 I don’t want her to feel naked - so I left one :point_up::joy::gift::house_with_garden::droplet:

4 Likes

Will take the rest off in a couple days. Gonna let her get a little recovery time.

6 Likes

How much does this bother the OCD?

7 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes