Swee🦷

In this situation after running the power cycle I usually unplug and plug back in if something doesn’t work properly

Edit: my airstone is my most common issue

2 Likes

If you have a spare air pump + stone then definitely hook it up. I’ve gone with a cheapo USB and another cheap 9.99 one from a large chain grocery store.

I had a Fill Pump failure and I learned during the process that the electronics are near each other. I’m going to try and post the troubleshooting repair guide I received from Support so you have some info.

Out of curiosity does your Drain or Fill pump work?

4 Likes

Took the air stone off: bubbles. Something wonky with the air stone

4 Likes

Good find! I think the air stone is glued or somehow secured to the bottom of the DWC tank. You might be able to remove it though. You can try to pickup another air stone and replace it too.

I think the recommendation is to soak the air stone in h202 hydrogen peroxide but I would use caution because of the roots and other beneficial microflora. See what support has to say.

5 Likes

I’ve seen people on here pull the whole water res out of the Grobo and cover the airstone in goo gone and then wash it in the dishwasher. That seems to do it

2 Likes

That glue was not very strong - lol a little pull and it came right out :woman_facepalming:t2: Drain and fill seem to be working fine… on my way to grab another air stone

3 Likes

Really glad y’all were here today :+1:t3::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah! Glad to hear! Now that the old air stone is out you can try soaking it in h202. That might clear up the clogs + gunk.

3 Likes

Bubbles :clinking_glasses: new air stone in. Old one :point_up: nasty…probably going to do a drain/fill again later.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Yay, she’s still kickin’ it! Good catch on the bubbler… @miami5th

Looking very nice @Fluffhead ! Super green and super symmetry!

4 Likes

:green_heart::v:t3::+1:t3: Topped :scissors:

8 Likes

Healthy and purty :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Plz let me know how them seeds turn out

3 Likes

Clean cuts, looks great!

3 Likes

Hi @Choppo0816 - This was a complimentary seed with my purchase from Canuk. Only got one :point_up: She’s special :v:t3::green_heart:

6 Likes

What is it

3 Likes

Interesting… I just looked it up, I only see Sweet Tooth Auto on Canuk’s site… you got a photoperiod version?

6 Likes

@pyromancy @Choppo0816

Well that’s interesting. I know it didn’t say “AUTO” on the seed tag :label: I planted it assuming it was photo…but honestly now I’m unsure :neutral_face::laughing::v:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes