Swee🦷

Tharrr she blows!

3 Likes

Your coco pod is looking a little bit high. Is the bottom of the coco pod wet?

6 Likes

Hi! Thanks for noticing. Yes. The coco pod is very wet. Picking up great moisture. Last (first) grow I had a little difficulty keeping the top clear of mold. Can always push her down a little as needed. For now, I did it on purpose :green_heart::v:t3::+1:t3: It’s an experiment :test_tube: thank you for asking @VermontGrobo Fluffhead

5 Likes

Lil palm tree :palm_tree:

:green_heart:

5 Likes

I like the name of this strain lol. Good luck!

4 Likes

Great day

7 Likes

Sweet T00f is lookin good.

Gold Puk! Nice. Just looked it up.

I have been super interested in Agent Orange… also growing an Afghani or Skunk #1 would feel super legendary too :smiley:

5 Likes

Anyone have any experience with this?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll have an extra (2) seeds for ya!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Cactus :cactus: fan is back.

4 Likes

Everything seems to be going well. I added 10mL of :sos:. This was my first time adding any other nutes. When putting it into the tank after water fill, I noticed the roots were a little darker. Any concern?

She’s growing fast.

3 Likes

She looks really good! I think the roots are discolored from the nutrients - bottle #5. It should be ok because you can see a color band from the water line and white roots above the water.

3 Likes

Bottle 5 is the fav! Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Is your air pump & stone running? In one of the pictures it doesn’t show very many bubbles

5 Likes

Just checked, it wasn’t. :cry:

5 Likes

A power cycle should turn it back on. Fingers crossed!

Glad we caught that. The community has your back!

7 Likes

Lookin good! Nice catch @miami5th

3 Likes

@miami5th @OrionsCeiling thanks…power cycled…started up with no lights or pump. Did once more, lights are now fine, but still no bubbles. Went ahead and put a support ticket in. Thank y’all!! Any short term suggestions?

4 Likes

In this situation after running the power cycle I usually unplug and plug back in if something doesn’t work properly

Edit: my airstone is my most common issue

2 Likes