Swee🦷

Timber! Harvest of Northern Lights tent grow.

@OrionsCeiling

11 Likes

Dang!! thats what we’re talkin’ about!!! :muscle: super excited for you, can’t wait to see it all dried and cured :drooling_face:

4 Likes

It’s time little homie.

You have a baby sister on the way.

7 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

5 Likes

The end of days…

6 Likes

Nice 2 node swaz harvest! I thought she would have stretched more but I guess the outages didn’t help you much either. But looks amazingy dense and juicy!
Congrats!
:lollipop: :palm_tree: :partying_face: :100:

6 Likes

Thanks @Vicc - we are happy we pulled through as well as we did. There’s been a lot of loss in agriculture here, so I’m by no means complaining! I am also very excited to try a transplant from the start, and the Grobo being in a new, more spacious room.

Im also very grateful in the knowledge I’ve gained. Also been a general good community to hang with during the pandemic. Overall, I couldn’t be happier I decided to purchase Grobo. :green_heart::seedling::leafy_green:

8 Likes

Nice! Congrats? Big bud there.

4 Likes

12 Likes

I love the bathroom setup. Little Fluffhead is a looker :eyes::eyes: awesome aesthetic in grobo

3 Likes

haha…four-legged children is another factor I have to weigh into my growing efforts

4 Likes

I like the setup looking good

3 Likes

Last water change :pray:t2::green_heart: got some friends. Thanks growmie @OrionsCeiling

10 Likes

Protectors of the garden :ok_hand:
Fluffhead is a full grown lady now!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Congrats on your harvests! You have one curious cat :joy:

6 Likes

One cat hates it, the other loves it :woman_facepalming:t2:🐈‍⬛ @Aang

6 Likes

You’re gonna have to smoke this whole plant in one sitting :eyes::eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

Challenge accepted.