Super Silver Haze (ILGM)

Hey folks! Cleaned the Grobo out last night and moved my drying buds from it into my tent (from my tent grow). Wanted to do a good cleaning and removed the water reservoir, didn’t realize I disconnected the water level sensors!! Luckily the connectors were marked L, M, H (thank you Grobo builders!) I found a post on here that they go L, then M, then H from back to front… I thought I connected them right but when adding water it would only fill to the bottom sensor. I switched them back around the opposite way and then filled… it filled back up to the top sensor. I am slightly dyslexic and I was pretty drunk while doing it so maybe I just misunderstood.

ANYWAY - Germinated a Super Silver Haze in a cup of water and got it planted today! I swapped a friend some seeds and am now on my way to growing my first sativa. Have always loved Super Silver!! This will be a great opportunity practice some training techniques to keep it short and avoid that damn light these plants seem to love so much! I’ll update halfway regularly! Wish me luck!

3 Likes

This was my fault. If it was the post that @Stephen corrected me on, the correct order from back to front is H,M,L. The nice thing is, if connected my way by accident, you won’t overfill :rofl:.

2 Likes

@FireGuy you’re the culprit! :rofl: No biggie! :wink:

2 Likes

Open a ticket with a photo of the board and plugins closer up.
Support@grobo.io

2 Likes

- - - [2021-12.03]:

@PhilLeshPhan,

Good_Luck..~~

• (#EarlyShowing_2021):(More To Come): (Hoping To Having Her Back Up And Running Next Week):

• (Mark Your Connections With Color_ [:red_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle:] , So You Will Not [Ooops_It_Up]):

.{Color_Them_ :red_circle:}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like