Super Silver Haze ILGM (ILGM Growth option) 104 day

Seed was the Super Silver Haze by ILGM choosen because its High Times favorite strand.

Grobo Recipes ILGM was the option we went with in the system 104 day grow.

Water option has always been RO (reverse Osmosis)
PH fresh is about 6.8
PPM was only 30

Grobo Arrives

Germination (Day1/10) 6.24

Seed goes into the pod (making sure not to touch the seed with my hands) ripped a little bit of the cocopod and put in on the hole so the seed will get 360 degree moisture. RO water is used and away we go!

5 Likes

Put your pod flush with the lid. Please.

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo thank you for the advise anything I can do to make her life more confy.

I’m here for suggestions I’m totally new to this and have no idea what I’m doing. I’m just doing it and I will take all the help I can get.

Thanks again dude!

2 Likes

Looks good. If the pod stays too wet youll get dampening off. Someone just lost a healthy plant to it. Its not fun.

3 Likes

Germination (Day 4/10) 8.20

Water fill RO water temp 76
Temp 29 C | Humidity 62

So I did this water change yesterday and I noticed I can see the root developing inside the pod.
I will have more pics in a few days when I need to do a water change.

4 Likes

Germination (Day 9/10) 8.20

Water change RO water temp 75.2
Temp 30.5 C | Humidity 77

She is looking great and “Fabritzia” is born.

Also that is my RO water system

3 Likes

@Ginseng,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::baby:

1 Like

I already topped her and I’m doing more trimming this time.
I ran into light white moss on the coco pod but used a lil diluted peroxide and it got rid of it. Used a paper towel to apply and it was gone in a day.

3 Likes

I think she looks beautiful I have been working on her topping.

8 Likes

Wow she sure does look purrrrrty! I enjoy the way you trained and defoliated and have the two main branches…Quite the change from when you last posted!

I like the way you topped her to have those two dominant branches! That was a late topping wasn’t it? Not the typical 5th node top?

1 Like

It was the 5th node and I was breaking the stems on the inside to make them grow bigger.
You can see I did the right branch more then the left.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha! Got confused from the previous post about the topping, it looked like it was higher than the 5th node… I guess you meant you already had topped her previous to the pic!

Good stuff! She looks really awesome man. It’s crazy how all these different strains and training methods change the outcome such as the height and structure of the plant, but all of them are beautiful in their own way!

2 Likes

@pryromoncy

Yeah we topped her on the 5th node and kinda left it alone with some minor trimming.
Still have a lot to learn, I struggled a lot with the Sour D since its a much longer growing
time with a growth even in the flowering stage. I took the knowledge and thanks for the peeps
here I applied it to this plant. She is doing amazing and her height is perfect!

3 Likes

I was able to get 6 clones from this plant.

4 Likes

She is really moving along here.
I love this plant its very maintenance free and a much faster grow compared to Sour D.

But she eats vitamins like crazy bottle 3 and 4 had to be changed already.
thicc girl drank all her milkshake

7 Likes

Another Week!

6 Likes

Flower (24/42)

5 Likes

Clone Update

4 Likes

11 more days left on the flush.

I can see the trichomes starting to darken already so we should be ready to harvest in 11 days.

6 Likes

10 more days to finish the flush and possibly harvest it!
I planted this haze 2 months after the SD and its going to be done before.

3 Likes