Suggestion - Cleaning Mode Recipe [RESOLVED]

Same here. Especially since you don’t have to worry about nutes dispensing till day 11

5 Likes

That’s a great idea!

2 Likes

me def should have a clean mode

2 Likes

I Would Detach The Bottles Though, Because It Will Still Try To Balance PH Right…?

6 Likes

Did the same thing with previous grows! Thought :thought_balloon: I was sampling the product too much!!!

4 Likes

Yep! you are right @KleanRipz there is a chance the machine will try to adjust the pH but I think the chances are slim since it only does a pH check/adjust every hour.

A Cleaning Mode recipe would be pretty helpful!

5 Likes

Formally requested a "Cleaning Mode’ recipe via the established process :grinning: :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I 100% agree with your thoughts. It was weird that I had to do the same thing to keep the lights on to deep clean after a grow.

3 Likes

My lights are always on when I clean!
Your suppossed to harvest/ end grow before you clean! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Here here!

2 Likes

Good idea. I think everyone would love something like this

4 Likes

@miami5th,

• (#GoodIdeas): {:bathtub:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Yes @miami5th there should be a cleaning mode , very good suggestion… as i struggled on…that first drain and fill , drain and fill… a video on this process would be very good too…

2 Likes

@miami5th when you do the last drain and fill, do we leave the black water resorvoir completely empty?? it doesn’t say??? Not going to start my next grow for a few days so what would you suggest?

1 Like

hey @Manny yes, you should completely drain the black water tank. The drain process won’t totally remove all the water and you’ll need to remove the rest yourself. I ended up getting a small siphon pump that really helps. That and paper towels to soak up the remaining water. Good luck buddy!

3 Likes

7 Likes

This new recipe will allow all growers to drain and fill their unit as often as they like, without dosing nutes or balancing pH.

It has lights on, fans off, bubbler off. You can clean and calibrate your probes in this mode!!

Let me know if you have any questions and enjoy a 420 recipe present from me!!

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

Awh thank you guys! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations..~~

• (All The Hearts Voted This In Office): (Thank-You Team Grobo): {:handshake:}:

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes