Strawberry Kush CBD

This plant was healthy why terminate? The seed hat just needed to be removed to free the leaves and stop weighing her down.
Looks like she was smothering! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I didn’t take a pic but the seedling did lose its hat but then fell over on its side. Since I knew the PH was screwed up and was going to do a drain and fill - I opted to start fresh with a new seed as I was only a week in.

2 Likes

Less is more going forward post more so we can help you! Direct message if you need to, we want to see you succeed! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I appreciate the support!

2 Likes

Germination (Day 5 / 10)

2 Likes

Germination (Day 6 / 10)

4 Likes

RAWR!

Glad you got signs of life! Hope this one works out just fine

2 Likes

Germination (Day 7 / 10)

4 Likes

What is this all about?

Why is everything doubled?
Running Generic Hybrid.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen that before. Might be some kind of glitch going on.

1 Like

Germination (Day 9 / 10)

4 Likes

@C453Y,

- - -

@C453Y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Lifting [Coco-Pod] To Help With Damping Off):

• (You Can Use An Isopropyl Wipe As Well): {:wink:}:

- - -

@C453Y,

• (It Is Perfectly Normal For This Amount To Get Dispersed For Your Plant): (They Introduce The Nutes Slowly, Then Give Them The Full dosages):

- - -

@C453Y,

- - -

@C453Y,

• (I Would Recommend To Extend Her Some More If You Are On Board With This): {:smiley:}:

- - - [2021-06.03]:

@C453Y,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Day 13 - Early Vegetation (Day 3 / 14)

5 Likes

@Stephen and @Dani

So Shortly after we did the weekly drain and fill we noticed bottle 3 and 4 completely drained.

1 Like

I put in a ticket but it figures it is a weekend.

First the PH probe didn’t come calibrated. Now this. We are not off to a good start.

I have back ups but don’t want to put them in because clearly something is wrong.

2 Likes

So we did a drain and fill so there would at least be clean water in there - just no nutes till we hear something back from Grobo.

1 Like

Looking pretty crappy @Bplatinum9… we’re still waiting to hear something from Support.

2 Likes

Leaving your plant with no nutrients doesn’t help the ph levels adjust! You need to recalibrate your probe!
For what its going through your plant looks good! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Hi @Bplatinum9

We did not have a choice. I was not going to hook up another couple bottles just so they could be sucked right back into the box.

Support emailed me today. They recommended that I hand-dose 15 ml of bottles 3, 4 and 5. I will do that tonight when I get home from work.

Nothing was said about recalibration yet. Yes, I assume when whatever it is that is wrong with the system is fixed, I will have to recalibrate yet again and do another drain and fill as well.

They said the team is looking into it and will let me know - soon I hope. I also learned that my bottom fan should have turned on by now as well. Ugh!

I really just want the Grobo to function as it should.

4 Likes

Hey @C453Y,

We want it to work as it should too! We’ve not seen this issue before and have escalated it to our software engineering team for further investigation. Will update you as soon as we have some insight into what’s happening with your system.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes