Grobo completely cut off! (Urgent)

I’ve tried to reboot three times. I have sent in a ticket and have my CFL on my plant right now. If you mean my front LED it’s blinking slow light blue like it should.

2 Likes

Can you Check your app to confirm that you are growing something. If there is no plant growing, then Grobo will keep the lights off to conserve power.

2 Likes

Can you use the grobo app carefull not to use the website version and change your light schedule?

2 Likes

I have done that as well.

1 Like

Wow! She looks very healthy! I’m sure she will be able to live through her tough times.

2 Likes

Thanks for troubleshooting here on the post while waiting for tech support! Its important that others are able to learn from you! Also vital to tech support at times to know the processes in which you have been through!
I’m hoping someone can get this resolved by today because its the weekend.

2 Likes

I hope so but it’s only the CFL and I’m in 9/10 germination right now.

1 Like

Let’s see if we can’t get @Bruno, @OGJ to get this looked at.

2 Likes

@Mookie,

• (Could You Take A ScreenShot Of Your Light Schedule):? :question:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/help-led-light-in-the-inside-of-my-grow-box-is-out-resolved/7988/55?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• (SuperSorryThisIsHappening): :scream:

--

2 Likes

When this happened to me it was the light schedule and the fact that I was using the website and not the app that turned everything back on!

I used the app I can try the website. How do you think I should try it?

The CA light schedule is set for the hottest time here. I’m close to the equator so humidity and heat with UV rays is high.

1 Like

Try switching the schedule and then reboot the power supply.

Just tried. Nothing!

1 Like

Switched to…

2 Likes

Tech really needs to look at this one! Someone should be in the office soon its still early.

Stephen is in now, message him directly!

2 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9,

Best way to get fast support isn’t hitting me up directly, it’s by emailing the team at support@grobo.io. :wink:

That being said, I’m aware the LED replacement hasn’t fixed this unit, we recommended a board and LED replacement, but @Mookie wanted to try just the LED replacement to start. Once the team arrives, we will review the ticket and the unit but my gut says that it’s the brain board like we originally diagnosed.

Will update this post once the team has had a chance to review it.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

I have! Before I go to the measures of sending anything to you I make a ticket. I just have a little more urgency on my end with a plant that possibly could die.

1 Like