Strawberry Kush CBD

My fault - I shouldn’t have assumed. Hopefully no more hiccups.

No worries. Got new one off and running!

1 Like

This plant was healthy why terminate? The seed hat just needed to be removed to free the leaves and stop weighing her down.
Looks like she was smothering! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I didn’t take a pic but the seedling did lose its hat but then fell over on its side. Since I knew the PH was screwed up and was going to do a drain and fill - I opted to start fresh with a new seed as I was only a week in.

2 Likes

Less is more going forward post more so we can help you! Direct message if you need to, we want to see you succeed! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I appreciate the support!

2 Likes

Germination (Day 5 / 10)

2 Likes

Germination (Day 6 / 10)

4 Likes

RAWR!

Glad you got signs of life! Hope this one works out just fine

2 Likes

Germination (Day 7 / 10)

4 Likes

What is this all about?

Why is everything doubled?
Running Generic Hybrid.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen that before. Might be some kind of glitch going on.

1 Like

Germination (Day 9 / 10)

4 Likes

@C453Y,

- - -

@C453Y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Lifting [Coco-Pod] To Help With Damping Off):

• (You Can Use An Isopropyl Wipe As Well): {:wink:}:

- - -

@C453Y,

• (It Is Perfectly Normal For This Amount To Get Dispersed For Your Plant): (They Introduce The Nutes Slowly, Then Give Them The Full dosages):

- - -

@C453Y,

- - -

@C453Y,

• (I Would Recommend To Extend Her Some More If You Are On Board With This): {:smiley:}:

- - - [2021-06.03]:

@C453Y,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Day 13 - Early Vegetation (Day 3 / 14)

5 Likes

@Stephen and @Dani

So Shortly after we did the weekly drain and fill we noticed bottle 3 and 4 completely drained.

1 Like

I put in a ticket but it figures it is a weekend.

First the PH probe didn’t come calibrated. Now this. We are not off to a good start.

I have back ups but don’t want to put them in because clearly something is wrong.

2 Likes

So we did a drain and fill so there would at least be clean water in there - just no nutes till we hear something back from Grobo.

1 Like

Looking pretty crappy @Bplatinum9… we’re still waiting to hear something from Support.

2 Likes

Leaving your plant with no nutrients doesn’t help the ph levels adjust! You need to recalibrate your probe!
For what its going through your plant looks good! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Hi @Bplatinum9

We did not have a choice. I was not going to hook up another couple bottles just so they could be sucked right back into the box.

Support emailed me today. They recommended that I hand-dose 15 ml of bottles 3, 4 and 5. I will do that tonight when I get home from work.

Nothing was said about recalibration yet. Yes, I assume when whatever it is that is wrong with the system is fixed, I will have to recalibrate yet again and do another drain and fill as well.

They said the team is looking into it and will let me know - soon I hope. I also learned that my bottom fan should have turned on by now as well. Ugh!

I really just want the Grobo to function as it should.

4 Likes