I decided to share this because it seems to be working out well so far. I started off with 3 ILGM Super Silver Haze seeds in the Start. 1 was a dud, I contacted ILGM and got no response!
My 2nd transplant was tangled and i cut the roots into 2 pieces.
I wanted a more bushy, less tall plant for my patio, it’s only semi private. So I started a little late in the outdoor season and topped each plant once.
I transplanted loosely following the directions linked below, sorry no pics of that process. I used an aerated soil and fertilizer from Foxfarm. I split the Roots into 2 strands and actually had to do a little cutting on one plants roots to separate them. It seemed to have little effect, maybe that plant was stressed a few days longer but it eventually caught up to the others progress.
For the first 3 weeks I gave them only used Grobo water or distilled. It took about that long to get over the stress and once they started to thrive I gave them tap water. they are doing great now and are flowering after being outside for 6 weeks or so.