Start! Round 4

Glad she popped :muscle: hope it’s great!

4 Likes

3 Likes

How long do you wait on a seed before you give up?

1 Like

Fluffhead seed did not germinate. It got replaced with Mazar. Day 7. @OrionsCeiling Alien OG seed is in the lead. Look at those roots!

4 Likes

LET ME OUT lol :joy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Never give up :arrow_up:

5 Likes

@Fluffhead,

• (Your Middle Lady Looks To Be Popping Right Out Of Her [Womb/Nest]):

- - -

@Fluffhead,

• (Wow, This One Is Confusing): (Looks Like The Roots Below Is Okay, -But- The Plant Stem looks like It’s Not Going To Make It): (The Pod Looks Dry): (The Plant Looks Like It Is Confused As Well):

• (Here Your Plant Looks Like It’s Just Growing Out Of The Pod, -And- Not Growing Down): (Maybe Give her A Support, -And- Some More Time To Figure Out What It Wants To Do):

{:cup_with_straw:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo

:woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Maybe a straw? Cut the straw to the size of the stem. Slice straw longways and wrap it around the stem and try to plug it into the peat pod to stand her up? I’ve seen this work for stem rot

:man_shrugging: If they get funky I find myself tossing it. But I’ll try and salvage the pod cuz I’m cheap :sob:

Good luck growmie :metal:

4 Likes

Toothpick worked growmie @OrionsCeiling for now

The beast took over - had to put the extension arm on. Water change :herb::seedling::leaves: This is for sure the most interesting :thinking: race to date

5 Likes

That’s one healthy lil plant. Maybe top her? She seems healthy enough for it

I’ve been pretty happy with my topping lately but I know it’s not most people’s cup of tea. At least for the Grobo. But she’s STRONG

3 Likes

Soon!

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

It looks like on the third one the root grew in a circle around itself or something. Bizarre

It’s dry like a stem :woman_shrugging:t2: Guess it’s just doing it’s thing

3 Likes

Water :droplet: and nutrients

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes