Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

2 Likes

1 Like

She is short

1 Like

Yepp my 2 grow was like this dont now why… On this one I also add 7 days… She was all crooked by being…so tonight I put the rope again and add the little fan

I’m in same boat. Mine is a bit shorter then I would expect. I keep in veg until second fan. Will see how it goes

1 Like

Tonight did big job on bella

Afther

2 Likes

Noww still dont why I think I did big mistake I top again but dont no if it is at the good place and good moment… I make some pictures for try show you where I top :flushed:

And this the other side that I dont touche because I waz really not sure what I waz doing

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Hello my friend how are you :slight_smile: Yesterday I top again my plant but I think I make a mistake… Youu think I should way that this branch get 5 nodes before top this

1 Like

Hello friend,
I would have to see the whole plant before I can answer.

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20200303_190939.jpg…

1 Like

This little branch that i top

@Bplatinum9

1 Like

I thinking cut this to

2 Likes

So it looks like you are cutting new growth under your branches that will already take forever to catch up to your main cola or highest plants.

To top you want to find at the highest point of your plant.

When topping your marijuana plant, it’s best to top the plant when it is young, and has 4-6 nodes (sets of leaves) in total. Although you could do it a little earlier, you’re more likely to accidentally stunt your plant the younger it is. Additionally, the less actual plant matter you take off, the less likely the plant will get stressed. Think about it, if you’re taking off 10% of the plant it will have much less effect than if you took off 30% of the plant.

“Topping” the plant means cutting off the newest node on your marijuana plant’s main cola in order to split it into two. However, the word “topping” can also refer to cutting of the tip of any stem.

4 Likes

So i should dont cut this? @Bplatinum9

1 Like

And after do my top at 5nodes I sould dont topping again if I anderstand good… Sorry about it the complicated part for me

1 Like

I still can’t see the whole plant, I’ll be able to show you where you can top again if I see the whole thing.
How many times have you topped already?

1 Like

7 day’s ago did my first top @Bplatinum9

And at same time remove 2leave and 1 buds branch on the buttom

Your good to top again, just do it at the highest branch that hasn’t been topped yet.