Staring Time

How long do I have to stare at a plant to make it ready to harvest? I am on vacation till Jan 4 with little to do so I keep opening and staring trying to will it ready to harvest. Ready for my Start to get the next one growing.

6 Likes

Patience my friend! The waiting is the hardest part

4 Likes

Thanks @BeeDubya!

It’s been a minute since I’ve had coffee shoot through my nose while laughing out loud. :rofl: :crazy_face: That’s the best question I’ve seen in a while.

Increased patience is one of the skills that really levels up as you progress through your grow journey, unexpected but welcome result I’d say. Good luck w the harvest, eventually!

Cheers,
Stephen

8 Likes

I heard music helps. Tried Cypress Hill. I assume I am supposed to dance too. Getting pretty good at getting the tassels going in different directions.

3 Likes

Haha!

I assume it’s probably easier when you have more than one Grobo, too!

P.S. Was talking about my plant one morning last week to my wife and the plan for what’s to come with moving into transition and such, which then lead from one thing to another… flash forward to later in the afternoon when I get a text saying “I’ve been thinking about getting the second Grobo all day!” :wink:

Gonna be working on that… :wink:

We might have a Jedi on our hands everyone… @BeeDubya (we’re looking at you) … report back with results… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love another. But I don’t think I can get away with 3.

2 Likes