Spots on some leaves (day 84)

I am on day 84 overall (day 25 in flower mode) I have some spots and discoloration on certain fan leaves (mainly on the tips) and I’m not sure why. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Anything I can do? This is my second grow so is am still a newby. My first grow, the tips didn’t turn brown until closer to the end of the grow.

NOTE: my air pump went out about 3 weeks ago. I think it was only off for about 3 days or so. could the lack of oxygen on those days have caused this?

Thanks everyone for the help

6 Likes

Hi! Looks like it’s starting to get frosty :snowman_with_snow: maybe take off one or two of the most badly damaged leaves and keep a close eye on water top offs. (MSO my stoned opinion) also not sure how well the plants do with being trained much more at this stage :v:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes

@SteveO,

• (You’re Doing A Great Job): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Sounds Just About Right About The Lack Of Air Bubbles To Cause Such Stess):

• (I Try To Clean My Two Probes [ThroughOut The Entire Grow] As Well): (It helps Grobo Nutes To Dispense More Evenly):

• (Always A Good Idea To Have A Second [AirStone/AirPump] On Hand In Case Of Emergencies): {:v:t4:}:

--

2 Likes

Getting ready to harvest in the next couple weeks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally harvested. Got 40 grams of dried bud. Curing now!! Looking back I would have topped her to increase the yield but wanted to compare since this was my second grow ever. My last grow I topped my super lemon haze and got about 15 more grams. I think topping is the best way. Just my newbie advice!

6 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

3 Likes

- - -

@SteveO,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes