Sour Diesel ILGM (Canuk Growth option) 122 day

@ChopJ yeah boiii super excited I extended her another 7 day flush because some of the buds still need to catch up. We didn’t trim this one much so it has a ton of buds too many and some are dying while others a flourishing.

Today marks the end of the 122 day cycle but I extended 7 more days of flush.

6 Likes

Clone update - We will be putting them into Flowering mode today

8 Likes

Are these from the grobo?

1 Like

Yes they are all from the grobo

The Sour D plant has a very long vegetation cycle and gives off a lot of clones.
I started testing with clones early on and figured I could get multiple plants from one seed.
It is best to try and cut most of the clones you want to plant at the same time so they grow evenly.
I had clones that were like a month older so we had to wait for the smaller clones to catch up before
putting into flowering.

5 Likes

Not many ruby trichomes yet I might need to extend even more.

The smell is getting strong! now I know why its called Sour!

7 Likes

Took some x5 zoom pictures and also have been using my 16x magnifier.
The trichomes are now mostly cloudy but I struggle to find any darkened ones.
We will prob extend another week she is really smelling and looking great!

11 Likes

Indeed! :eyes:goood!

2 Likes

Another 7 day extension she is not quite there yet.

6 Likes

She is moving a long don’t want to harvest her too early!

7 Likes

Clone update - 1 Week into flower

6 Likes

re up on supplies!

11 Likes

Extended flush again for another week this will be week 3

I still don’t see darkening trichomes but she is looking and smelling nice.
What do you guys think of a 3 week flush?

She is not gaining girth just more and more trichomes.

11 Likes

That’s nice. Looking good. I’m in day 2 of flushing.

2 Likes

I’ve only read that flushing is from 7 to 14 days. Honestly, your plant your call. :crossed_fingers::seedling:

2 Likes

I think I should have extended the flower cycle so she would still be getting nutrient.
She just finished 14 days and no darkened trichomes yet so I dont want to harvest her.
Reservoir has no smell and she looks like she is making slow progress.

The Siler Haze that I planted on the other grobo is 14 days from being done with flush and she already has darkening trichomes.

I read about the cup winning Sour D that was grown for 6 months and dried/aged for another 6 months. 1 year in total must be amazing. I will be doing a 6 month cure for sure to see if its amazing as they say!

9 Likes

Wow, sounds awesome on the 6 months cure. I wouldn’t know if I can hold out that long for my batch since I have unit and this is my first grow. Let us know how it goes. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Haha heard that… I don’t think I’ll be curing for that long. Honestly I think that the potential of the bud can increase with waiting that long, but to be honest I think a couple of weeks to a month is a solid time personally

4 Likes

So the idea is to get an Air Sealing system to seal away different curing times, vitamin use ext…

This way I can actually try a 3 month vs a 6 month curing

My next grow on this grobo is going to be another SD with the introduction of 3 nutrients also to test if its worth getting these nutrients.

Carbo Load
Big Bud
Over Drive

This grow is all Grobo!

4 Likes

Clone update - They are starting to flower :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Every time I see her she is more shiny… the reason I don’t want to harvest until them trichomes are darkened. She is making progress very slowly it might have to do with the lack of trimming I did on this plant.

12 Likes