Sour Diesel Auto

Definitely rebounded! :raised_hands: @Migs

4 Likes

Really rebounding nicely!!! Keep it up! :heart_eyes: :clap: :clap: :+1:

4 Likes

9 Likes

She’s back in business.

6 Likes

Look at those leaves looking all pretty like nothing was ever wrong!

5 Likes

Looks awesome. Great work! Cant wait to watch her grow

1 Like

Can I cut some fans off my auto?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. It’s so juvenile and young, probably stunted somewhat already so cutting off leaves wouldn’t be good.
But in practice, cutting fan leaves off an auto flower is commonplace I believe. But, not at the state your plant is at currently.
Hope this helped!

2 Likes

His last picture was from 24 days ago :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sorry lol

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wow ok yeah looks killer! Try looking into leaf-tucking, you get similar results to defoliation. Your girl looks killer!

2 Likes

On another note, she’s probably ready for transition into flower stage. What day/stage does your Grobo have her growing?

1 Like

4 Likes

@Migs I’ll be following your grow very closely! Keep up on the posts and I’ll keep paying attention bc she looks beautiful and healthy as could be!

4 Likes

Should I do take out some fans… 26/50 on flowering she is an auto… I see bud sites but they look small…

5 Likes

I’d definitely do some fan leaf defoliation.
Cannabis creates more fan leaves than desired. It is ideal that you remove fan leaves in the first week of flower or first 3 weeks and then continually defoliate minimally throughout.

Remove fans with the intention of providing light to bud sites.
I would also remove any lover stems beneath the main canopy that appear weak or receive little light overall.
Healthy looking Sour Diesel. Such a robust Sativa :relaxed:

Edit:
I also estimate you will need to extend your flowering time beyond 50 days. She seems rather juvenile for over 3 weeks of flowering time.

I seem to be the only one giving advice but this is only my opinion :speak_no_evil: :sweat_smile:
maybe someone else could help further?

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with @OrionsCeiling 's advice. The plant could use a few moderate trims. Also maybe think about removing the scrog netting?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome @Migs !! Wittle budlets! They look nice already. I think you’re gonna have some really sick colas too!

2 Likes