Sorry, Goodbye

Sorry I posted something nobody likes. I don’t even know what that post was but I’ll make sure not to again…
Thank You very much and I appreciate you very much for all your advice and support.
@Todd.grobo @Mpower11
You 2 guys are KooL Kat’s…
I’m pretty positive I’ve got it…

5 Likes

I didn’t see anything :grinning: you always seem to be helping people from what I see.

5 Likes

What? I sure appreciated you. We had a pinch conversation with Todd one day. Sorry man. I get it though. :slightly_frowning_face: it was probably one unstable person. Biggest problem with this site. There’s people involved. :joy:

4 Likes

That and we are also “medicated” a lot of times. :rofl: Sometimes I post something and then think, I hope people know I am playing around or do they get I am joking and things like that. :grinning:

4 Likes

Same here man. I don’t post a lot just because of this. I appreciate you @TheDogMan. Saying something to help someone is better than not saying anything at all.

4 Likes

You know in 2021 somebody somewhere will have something to say no matter what it is, people are alot faster in getting their panties in a wad! @TheDogMan

5 Likes

Not according to Allgrowers brothers and sisters

3 Likes

I have yet to come across anything that would make someone uncomfortable. That’s a bummer I will make sure to keep it pg. Ppl are very sensitive these days.

5 Likes

Hey @Merle_Carsten,

That’s me my friend. This community is here to help as you are well aware and have been a great part of. Not a place for politics or profanity.

I deleted the post. You are more than welcome to stick around!

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Only FYI to everyone, I am BIG joker and if anyone see’s anything from me and it’s off, :grinning: I am probably playing around. I am double most peoples ages here I think, :rofl: so my humor is kinda off.

3 Likes

I’m 50 lol

3 Likes

I appreciate you and your forum. I’ve learned a lot here. No other forums like it. Someday I’ll be rich enough to get a Growbo. No political talk or swearing. I can understand that. But what if the politician’s want to make dumb rules for us Growers. Some live in USA like me. But I’ll respect your rule’s because it probably wasn’t about marijuana anyways. Thanks again

Thanks Brother
Merle

2 Likes