Something quick

Ok Chris, waiting on my clones. Not starting a new tent grow until I get some of that shizzle :joy::joy:

1 Like

Time for a Christmas tree grow guys!! Who’s in?? Let’s see who can grow the best Christmas tree before Christmas :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Yea I gotchu just waiting for them to take off def not ready to take clones yet

Def will be popping but I have no room in my tent till I finish flower

Amazing flowers.

Hey @chris_barfield lots of great info in your reply regarding tents and equipment. Wondering which brand of tent is the best in terms of quality and function. Thinking of maybe going tent route vs the grobo but we’ll see. Your input is greatly appreciated

3 Likes

That would be the guerilla tents if your talking about quality but they are expensive but way better built

3 Likes

I was in a 4X8 Gorilla and now I’m in a 4X4 SecretJardin and loving it.
https://www.secretjardin.com/catalogue/grow-tent/dark-street-small/dark-street-120x120x198-cm/bl,product,297,0

6 Likes

What country did you order from? Not finding a U.S. ordering site. What is the difference in quality between the Gorilla and Secret jardin?

1 Like

growershouse.com but have to catch it when it’s in-stock. Loads cheaper than a Gorilla and I’ve not had an issue since starting a grow 2 months ago. Much less light leakage as well. It’s just a well thought out tent.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Another trim tonight

11 Likes

Day 25 of flip the stack has just started … for reference my plants are 6ft tall

8 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

transplanting today to 1 gallon smart pots here’s a pic of my jbeezy cut wedding cake f1 roots … forgot to take a pic of the animal cookies 09 cut but those roots you couldn’t even see the coco … just white roots everywhere

9 Likes

Good thing I invested in these fluence spydrs they give off no heat and are designed to 6 inches away from the canopy … I know that’s way less than six inches away but she’s not showing signs of stress or shock so I’m a let her be for right now and see how the cola responds …

8 Likes

Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@chris_barfield

image-Chris_barfield--

((#ILoveThesePics))::camera_flash::camera::green_thumb:

--

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

Summary

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: