Soil OutDoor Growers it’s Coming!

Today is June 14th 2020…and in Seven Days June 20th SUMMER SOLSTICE will Arrive. Natures way of Flipping the lights to flower :rose: even though it’s the longest day of Summer it’s also the start of days becoming shorter by the Seconds.
Like flipping 12/12 in the tent :tent:…useless Trivia :point_up:I am an outdoor Grower we think about this stuff :blush:

11 Likes

This is good to know - Got my first outdoor grow going right now. 2 already in flower mode for last two weeks, others are not - 9 outside total.

5 Likes

Ata boy !! Now they will start to stink in the morning that smell us growers can smell all day when they first wake up when sun hits um also Growing 1 to 1/2 their size more… Good luck brother

1 Like

Yep time to see Buds And Growth …good luck Brother

2 Likes

I got 3 plants going this summer two Seed and one Clone … the clone Black jack is so into flower already it’s showed early. Waiting on both seed plants Wedding cake and Vanilla frosting …

8 Likes

Those look good. Mine are clones, one seed.

Outdoor is fun - worried though a couple of these going to get too tall for my fence.

6 Likes

You can always pull Him down And get sun to all those buds… I have even seen friends of mine tilt their buckets pots smart pots sideways right before flower most of your soil is compact already.

The beautiful scent will get to everybody before site

2 Likes

Yeah - Will see how it goes. Have not done any training on these ones.

Miracle Grow performance Organic soil, added about 25% more perlite in addition - Roots Organics Nutrients - Buddah Grow, Buddah Bloom, Ancient Amber, and Trinity.

Mostly 10 gallon fabric pots Im using, one 7.

What do size like your plants typically yield for you?

Thats only based on the equator. Above or below it changes. But otherwise absolutely correct

2 Likes

With those 10 Gal fabrics smart pots indoors in my Grow tents I can Run at dry weight @ least 3to4oz’s but’s that’s with top,train, feeds

OutDoors fabrics smart pots 10 Gal I can run at least 7to10 0z or more per plane that black jack and Vanilla Frosting are big for this time of season this summer I should be at able hit 8oz’s…luck and no over feeds

2 Likes

Did you top your outdoor ones?

2 Likes

Wish i had the sun and weather lol.

1 Like

Yes most Definitely…you have to do all to get the best of your plant but controlled. You can bend Early or you can top or Fim But you have to do one for good harvest:
What’s a good Harvest? :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

No sun no weather ? Where are you …North pole.

1 Like

Calgary Alberta Canada
Get 20 hours of sun in the summer.
Summer hasnt started yet snd typically only lasts 30 to 45 days before we get snow again. It may warm up again after the snow but that snow shuts down my grown season to typically may long to sometime in august if im lucky. Other parts of the city got destroyed by hail last night. Broken glass, windows, siding

6 Likes

Wow you do have some tough Climates to grow in I guess indoor would be a big thing where you’re at Good luck brother

2 Likes