Soil growers!

Yes,not discrete packaging and not smart. I live in a condo building and ran down he minute it was delivered to haul up to my place. Yes, it is legal in my state but don’t need to announce it to the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Wake wasn’t there an option to make it discrete with a charge? I’m not sure if it was this order or something else I ordered.

I did not see that option when I purchased or I would have 100% selected it.

1 Like

Ok. Then it probably wasn’t them. They would probably like to hear that feedback as a company I’d say that’s an easy problem for them to fix for the future and a valid concern.

1 Like

There is an option to ship discretely. U just have to select it.

3 Likes

Damn, I did not see it.

1 Like

Week #1 Flower. 12/12 light schedule.

4 Likes

Custom scrog? Additional or permanent
Looking good. Are you going to carb up in flower?

2 Likes

Looks good. Love the gnome! I might have to get one too.

3 Likes

Yes I custom built the scrog. I have a second layer to attach as they stretch in flower. Yes carb load up. I will also be testing some uvb lighting towards end of flower.

3 Likes

Yeah i dont think ill cut thru mine. Its netting and only 6 bucks but its solid so mise well just cut stems out. Looks happy

2 Likes

I have about 50 USD in parts for scrog. It was easy to do just a little time consuming. @ToddYYC

2 Likes

@Fresh Question for you on the cannatrol, I am getting ready to harvest soon and I was wondering did you load your bud in wet or did you dry it first?

1 Like

Wet. If u weigh tray before placing bud on there. U can actually remove and weigh trays with bud on and track moisture content if u really wanted to. I wet trimmed with my trimmer and put straight in machine. @CM1266

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you.

3 Likes

2nd week of flower started Monday!

4 Likes

Maybe its me, but they all look like they have a deficiency. Leaves look yellow around borders of leaf. Light color not dark and rich, plus some spotting i can see in the leaves. Water PH ok? Dirt PH ok?

5 Likes

They have been correcting. I had some major issues early on. Soil ph is good at 6.5. I usually water around 6.4- 6.6. The plant on front right was stunted so just gonna let her keep going to see what see produces.

3 Likes

ok she might still be recovering. Sometimes you end up doing too much and cause more problems. Give em a few days and see how they do for sure. They might still be recovering, it can take up to two weeks.

4 Likes

So I am doing my first cure - In wet 7 Days and 30 Day cure, I been taking samples to try each week. The transformation in the flavors, effect and quality were not kinda noticeable its a no brainer… My lil update… :+1:

2 Likes