Soil growers!

So what are your thoughts on the machine so far?

Cannatrol. Automated dry/cure/storage machine

2 Likes

So far it has been great. When drying it is actually pretty cool cause u can take trays out daily to see actual water loss/weight of product if u want. It is currently curing with no maintainence required. No burping required. As it progresses and finishes up I will definitely keep u guys updated.

5 Likes

$1500 :weary::weary::weary:, that was a sticker shock!

2 Likes

Wowsers :slight_smile:
The toys that are out now are amazing.
Easily 5 digits for any growing setup + cooking equipment. I hope its top notch for that price when its finished. Excited to hear results.

4 Likes

Did you go right from harvest into that or did you dry prior for a few days?

4 Likes

Super dope I was just trying to remember who it was with that machine i wanted to ask u how it worked an if u can send me the link to that looks :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: tho :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Yes! I trimmed with trimpro unplugged and did some hand trimming. Then placed straight into machine.

2 Likes

Seems you jumped on the “pet” avatar bandwagon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow fancy toy! :clap: :100: :palm_tree:

5 Likes

I’m 100% a gadget guy. I just love everything about that dry/cure machine.

To be totally honest 1 year ago I would have jump on this I think close to right away because burping jars I find a chore. Growing I find fun… My auto burping Jar setup is priced right and works great but that machine just looks so classy. It’s not a no yet for me!! Excited to hear your future review One of my biggest concern is for the price is I’m not for sure it holds enough product

7 Likes

I will let u know how it does! So far it has been completely automated as it should.

2 Likes

Good point any dislikes so far? If you were being picky

1 Like

I agree :point_up:t4: wit u lil pricey but I think :thinking: its super classy my only thing is for the price should hold more but I more on the side that it takes care of it for u so if u forget go over the time everything it’s a cool :sunglasses: unit an I think :thought_balloon: I cal look :eyes: past how much it stores :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

So far I have been impressed! The smell is overwhelming when u open door and it contains smell well too. Part of the process is terpenes are suppose 60% stronger. I am doing a comparison. I am curing a small amount the traditional way to compare.

9 Likes

Good idea…

4 Likes

After 30 days of curing with Cannatrol.Extremely some smoke and and no coughing. Straight out the machine there is no smell until u grind it up and then smell releases itself. Every taste note comes through. Terpenes definitely make themselves known.

6 Likes

Is that info from the side by side comparison with the control group you did the old fashioned way? Is there a huge difference?

2 Likes

Yes I did a side by side comparison with about a quarter cured the traditional way. There is definitely a huge difference as far a taste and their is definitely a diferrence strength wise.

7 Likes

Nice! So it went in wet at 2.2 lbs. Curious what the dried weight ended up at?